Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

on this i think i was right still, the jumpman on mann's retail pair is exactly the way it should be on real pairs, although on other jordan models it does vary. i also noticed besides shape the size of the area of the midfoot 3m on the authentic pairs is also smaller

obviously the retail real pairs look way better in shape

View media item 1370868

Last edited by a moderator:
since he posted a pic of the 2 boxes .. isnt that all you need to know if its fake or not?

the size boxes do not ever differ no matter where you get them from. If you got a size 12 box, then all size 12 boxes of that particular shoe are the exact same. It will not differ in size.

But other than that I cant help cuz im no expert on 6s :lol:

Fake 6s will have a fat jumpman on the back and dark grey sock liner seen from the back heel. Real ones have a black sock liner. Fakes will also have the rear spoiler and lace locks as a darker red compared to the infrared color that's on the midsole. Not sure if this is printed on fakes too but real 6s should have a blue serial number under the insole. Dont ever go by the box in spotting fakes out because they got them down good. Fake boxes of these have the blue serial number, qc sticker and are same size now.

Just aquired some DS size 10 in a trade and wondering how much I could actually sell these for. Just looking for some quick money. I have the reciept too.

I wore mine to a Bulls vs. Wizards game for the first time. And I am happy with the shoe and how it looks. No complaints here. If I did, I would return them with the quickness. And Infrareds are the only Jordan 6's I like. I don't like any other color versions of the 6 other than the Infrareds. Summertime rocking these with shorts, I can't wait!

Last edited:
^^ low key attempt to sell in here??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom