Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

JB doing a retro the right way
eek.gif
pimp.gif
ain't nike air tho.

Wow those samples are impressive......

Wish they would have done the Black/Red 13's right last yr with 3M 

I've said it before and I'll say it again...like others have said, this will be my JB exit shoe. Lol.

yo this thread got me in tears of them gifs you like non stop laughing lol, that pic is dope tho i must say  lets get ready to ruuuummmbbbbblllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Are we sure these have "3M" and the original materials? The pics don't seem very clear to me. I'm hopeful just not sure by the images I see.

People have been making assumptions and running with them :lol:

That could be nubuck for all we can tell, and they could have just put something white behind the perforations to simulate scotchlite. All we can do is wait for better pictures.

Last edited:
Interesting. Like mentioned before Im going to hold my judgement until more pics surface.

On a sidenote, I know I'm beating a dead horse but that shape still bothers me..ugh.

If they have 3M and Durabuck I'll try for a pair. I pass on just about everything nowadays but I can't pass on these if they have the right materials and 3M :pimp:

If I don't like them I won't buy them. Just like the last retro. The black/red/grey IVs are my all time favorite Jordan and I haven't owned a retro since the 99s. I don't have to catch them all like Pokemons....

well your looking at the picture, do you like them?

Back
Top Bottom