Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Also, points shall be awarded to this man for the gif - post combination. Lliterally almost spit up my water and then laughed every time the gif replayed.
roll.gif

So disgusted with these. Everything about them is on point EXCEPT for the most important part, namely the entire upper of the shoe. It is mind boggling to me JB puts the 3m back on, gets the color damn near spot on and uses that , whatever that crap is for the upper . The "raptor" 7s that were released not even 2 years ago had the EXACT material that should have been used here. The black / infra 6 is my all time favorite shoe and I won't just say oh well at least they gave us these, they're never going to be like the OGs". That's B/S because they (JB) are supposedley changing these exact types of screw ups, right? We all saw the interview. And now this! WTF! I will not cop and if you feel this way let the flock have them.

it happens all the time bro
Lol, in their dreams maybe. 
Unless you invest to resell, all the rest is good night stories, or you have you life priorities very wrong. 
not at all bro everybody isnt cut & dry like that , but if thats what you wanna think
The funny part to me is that half of the people who double up will later post that they're sorry they sold their second pair and they're back on the hunt! LOL

it happens all the time bro
Lol, in their dreams maybe. 
Unless you invest to resell, all the rest is good night stories, or you have you life priorities very wrong. 
not at all bro everybody isnt cut & dry like that , but if thats what you wanna think
The funny part to me is that half of the people who double up will later post that they're sorry they sold their second pair and they're back on the hunt! LOL
Doubling and tripling up with no purpose makes little sense but most people know they'll never get to wear the extra pairs.

I use my extra pairs to ease the cost of resale on any shoes I miss out on.  I wasn't able to cop cigars and champagne 6s when ndc crashed a couple weeks ago but didn't stress about it, just threw 3 pairs of concord lows on ebay and had the extra to grab the shoes I missed out on for basically retail.

Doubling and tripling up with no purpose makes little sense but most people know they'll never get to wear the extra pairs.
I use my extra pairs to ease the cost of resale on any shoes I miss out on.  I wasn't able to cop cigars and champagne 6s when ndc crashed a couple weeks ago but didn't stress about it, just threw 3 pairs of concord lows on ebay and had the extra to grab the shoes I missed out on for basically retail.
And now you're on the hunt for another pair of Concord lows? If I double up on something I ain't selling it to only try and buy it again later...

And now you're on the hunt for another pair of Concord lows? If I double up on something I ain't selling it to only try and buy it again later...
No hunt, had 5 pairs of them.  Its called planning ahead.

No hunt, had 5 pairs of them.  Its called planning ahead.
Then you wouldn't be one of the people I'm referring to that I find funny..

Upper looks great to me. Def not a deal breaker seeing that I have the now dreaded 2010s which I for one still love anyway. Had 2000s as well. Upper on black VIs have never been consistent or identical to OGs. So why would things be any different now? I really don't know what those on the fence because of materials are expecting. Besides I think they did a good job on materials and like the look of this upper. Looks closer to OG IMHO. But that's me. And can somebody enlighten me on what was so damn bad about the material used on the black cement 4s from 2012? I consider it to be a low cut nubuck. Mine look good as hell and I have no problem with the material used. Looks richer and darker than the less expensive nubuck/suede substitute known as Durabuck that yall love so much. Not throwing shade tho. Durabuck is always welcomed, I just refuse to ***** about it not being there. I understand it's not a premium/ high quality material in its own right. Lol

Last edited:
View media item 1068444

See, this is what I want them to look like. In 2014 with all the nonsense JB is capable of, they didn't disappoint here. Dare I say it but at least in this pic they look closer to OGs than the 2000s. And I'm sure that some by way of default will call blasphemy just for the sake of it I guess, but they do. Flame jacket on. Come at me if you must. Just my honest opinion.

Last edited:
View media item 1068444

See, this is what I want them to look like. In 2014 with all the nonsense JB is capable of, they didn't disappoint here. Dare I say it but at least in this pic they look closer to OGs than the 2000s. And I'm sure that some by way of default will call blasphemy just for the sake of it I guess, but they do. Flame jacket on. Come at me if you must. Just my honest opinion.
These are fresh i will def try to get a pair

View media item 1068444

maybe the 3m and the shade of infrared (depending on ones preference of infrared, 2000 being deep infrared and probably closer to what mj wore on court) is better on the 2014

thats about it

the 2000 retro own these on everything else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom