Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Patiently waiting until official pics are released. But with all these pics I'm losing hope that these will have Durabuck .

I will make final decision in October. This material looks no better than my 2010 pair. Thought I was going to get og material......oh wait....JB saving that for the remastered pair in 2015. Smh

Don't hold your breath, the same ppl who complain the most will be the first in line trying to cop on RD. :lol:

QFT. Also I find it interestIng reading these comments. To look at those pics and say the material is as ashy as grape 5s or 2010s for that matter is just not honest. If you believe that, I suggest you make an appointment tommorow to have your eyes checked. It's like dudes are programmed to complain just for the shear sport of it :smh:. Expecting Durabuck at this point in the game!? Furthermore as I stated before, if you look closely you can see that there is a *hint of Durabuck on the shoe but...(Kermit meme). And it's funny to see dudes hold there breath for an un-confirmed "remastered" black infrared 6 as if that's set in stone. Because aside from NA on the back, I honestly believe they won't be far off from these 2014s in terms of overall appearance.

Last edited:
Question, how many of these would JB have to produce to NOT sell out. Because they are going to. Unless they make like 10 million pairs.

MJ would be able to trade the Ho-nets for the Lakers.

Last edited:

WOW these look pretty good I'll be copping but all this DURABUCK or SUEDE, INFRARED OR PINK talk needs to chill cause it makes no sense to keep beating a dead horse JB gonna continue to do what they wanna do...This thread is these many pages cause people keep saying the same issh they been saying....

Last edited:
Don't look like the infra from the whites to me either. Maybe cause its not.

exactly. if that's really them ol boys saying these were gonna be pinkish like the white infrared vi retro need to come admit they were wrong.

or maybe im blind?

anyhow the infrared looks way better in the last pics

exactly. if that's really them ol boys saying these were gonna be pinkish like the white infrared vi retro need to come admit they were wrong.

or maybe im blind?

anyhow the infrared looks way better in the last pics
Apparently I'm blind as well. Those pics look like infra23 to me. If they come out without that pink infrared or its infrared23 I expect some apologies around this place. I know I won't get them tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom