Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Looks like we're in this together fellas. 
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

^^^I haven't seen any "official " pics yet, but from the pics posted in here I can say they're not going to be Durabuck :smh:

I called that weeks ago :lol:

That nubuck in that last set of pictures looks really low cut though, so I'm back on the fence :smh:

Should've never came back after realizing it wasn't durabuck and deciding to pass. I was THIS close to making the Columbia XIs my only 2014 Jordan Brand purchase this year.

Last edited:
The other day a group of pics were posted of all 4 of OG 6s this year and on that pic these looked much more ashy than they look in these pics. It's prob 5-10 pages back it was 617collector that posted them I believe.

Last edited:
I believe everyone in this thread will be making an effort to buy this shoe. Despite all the complaints and cries for Durabuck. These are looking extremely good and I for one can't wait to get them. These have way more pros than cons for there to be so much complaints and nitpicking IMO. Trying for two pair.

I believe everyone in this thread will be making an effort to buy this shoe. Despite all the complaints and cries for Durabuck. These are looking extremely good and I for one can't wait to get them. These have way more pros than cons for there to be so much complaints and nitpicking IMO. Trying for two pair.
Well I'm disappointed by choice of material, but the early versions of this look better than the 2010 one (which I passed on)
Still on the fence though

^^^That's cool bro. I feel you. I guess it wouldn't be normal if every one was satisfied and already sold on getting these. I understand everyone is different. Be "on the fence" as long as you need to be and make the best decision for you. Me on the other hand, I know I want these. I know I'm getting these if I'm alive and have the means to get them at that time. Feels good to know this already. I Can't wait. Hopefully there'll be pizza.

Last edited:
Bring Em on JB. These complaints about material and color are a joke. Most of you complainers weren't even alive when the OGs dropped or an adult when the 2000 retro released what do you guys seriously know about the VIs. These are perfect the way they are.

Bring Em on JB. These complaints about material and color are a joke. Most of you complainers weren't even alive when the OGs dropped or an adult when the 2000 retro released what do you guys seriously know about the VIs. These are perfect the way they are.

It's funny that your asking other people what they know about VI's and then saying these are perfect the way they are :lol:

^^^That's cool bro. I feel you. I guess it wouldn't be normal if every one was satisfied and already sold on getting these. I understand everyone is different. Be "on the fence" as long as you need to be and make the best decision for you. Me on the other hand, I know I want these. I know I'm getting these if I'm alive and have the means to get them at that time. Feels good to know this already. I Can't wait. Hopefully there'll be pizza.
"Pizza"?
Harkens back memories of missing out on the Bred 1 :x

Back
Top Bottom