Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Am I really the only one baffled by the 3 week production span on those pics? Or do some pairs come that way?

Are the production dates on the tongue the day production starts and ends on that run of shoes?

Or is it the time that one particular shoe began being built and ended being built?

I think I am going to buy a pair of wht/infrareds that way when I get these I can have the set.
I can wear the black infrared on my left foot and the white infrared on my right foot.
You should post some on feet pics here when you get them. Maybe switch it up another day and put the black on right and white on the left?

not srs

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

There's a day in my school where you get extra credit if you don't match your shoes/ socks. So ima do white infra on one foot and black on the other

Are the production dates on the tongue the day production starts and ends on that run of shoes?

Or is it the time that one particular shoe began being built and ended being built?
all I know is from looking at my pairs in my closet, all bought release day from FTL/CHps have about a 3 month production run. So 3weeks was hella skeptical to me.

There's a day in my school where you get extra credit if you don't match your shoes/ socks. So ima do white infra on one foot and black on the other
In my high school, if you did that, they would advance me to clown college.

Last edited:
You think this is bad? Wait until black friday, you haven't seen nothing yet!

exactly. dont know what the hell hes talking about.

there will always be a fake/real debate cuz ****** dont want to wait and go and buy early pairs.

nobody is ever gonna agree on the color or shade in comparison

people will be tight if they cant get a pair

no point in complaining

deal with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom