Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I was back and forth from out west to Joliet and everybody was rocking it backwards til the teachers thought it was gang related!

I forgot one other fashion fad from back in the early 90's and that was dudes trying to make hillbilly overalls cool. People going strapless. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

maaaan im tryna get that velour jumpsuit wave to come back 
laugh.gif

sorry if its been stated but doesn't this release start the 10 increase with better quality by JB. 

sorry if its been stated but doesn't this release start the 10 increase with better quality by JB. 

Nope. Price increase is indeed on deck, but the "better quality" isn't until next Spring.

Last edited:
I forgot one other fashion fad from back in the early 90's and that was dudes trying to make hillbilly overalls cool. People going strapless. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My mom had me in overalls in first grade :lol:
I was in NYC though.

I love the color on the White Infrareds, but that plastic upper made them an automatic pass.

They're not particularly hard to find for less than $50 over retail though, so there really isn't any need to feel sorry for people.

I love the color on the White Infrareds, but that plastic upper made them an automatic pass.

They're not particularly hard to find for less than $50 over retail though, so there really isn't any need to feel sorry for people.
its not that srs. just sayin theyve grown on me like a weed and i've only taken em out a couple times.

They're not particularly hard to find for less than $50 over retail though, so there really isn't any need to feel sorry for people.[/quote ive seen pairs go for 140-170 shipped and they were ds. The only reason i would buy them is if i got them for under retail. Theres just other better quality shoes i would rather have

its not that srs. just sayin theyve grown on me like a weed and i've only taken em out a couple times.

Nobody was getting serious man.

Do I have to end every post with a "lol" to not seem like I'm ranting or something? :lol:

I got you though, they are clean as hell.

ive seen pairs go for 140-170 shipped and they were ds. The only reason i would buy them is if i got them for under retail. Theres just other better quality shoes i would rather have

Word, I've come across them for that same price and have been tempted, but like you said, that's money can be spent on way higher quality pairs.

There's not to many Jordan's worth me breaking out these days but these are a must.  ​
Never had them as a kid, and missed out in high school on the retro release, so I will be doubling or tripling up this time around.  ​
No games will be played I really like how the pictures are looking thus far!  ​
So much nostalgia in one shoe.... Tinker really outdid himself!  Timeless and exquisite level design.  ​
 ​
I will be like this on black Friday!​
              ​

"Never had them as a kid, and missed out in high school on the retro release, so I will be doubling or tripling up this time around. "

Dont over do it. Everything is hot until you finally have them. Then they are Mehhhhhh! One pair is enough. If youre feeling extra thirsty grab a glass of water.

Last edited:
Lmfao grab a glass of water. I do understand the need of multiple pairs. Stock, rock, an I forgot the third but you get me. See like I don't like to repeat shoes in a week but these can't be helped.

Need 3 to. dropped the sport blue 6s and blk/blue 3s of my list. Focused on the xiv blacktoes, Blk/inf 6s and columbia xi. These are a must have sneaker for me.

"Never had them as a kid, and missed out in high school on the retro release, so I will be doubling or tripling up this time around. "

Dont over do it. Everything is hot until you finally have them. Then they are Mehhhhhh! One pair is enough. If youre feeling extra thirsty grab a glass of water.

:rofl: Nowadays, people for one reason or another feel the need to have multiple pairs of the same shoe. Why? For only reasons that they comprehend.

The only time I've ever doubled up was on my all time favorite shoe ( black metallic V's) in 07. Other then that I don't feel the need. I have so many pairs as it is, by the time I ever got to the point where I needed to wear the double it would crumble. :lol:

The only time I've ever doubled up was on my all time favorite shoe ( black metallic V's) in 07. Other then that I don't feel the need. I have so many pairs as it is, by the time I ever got to the point where I needed to wear the double it would crumble. :lol:

Feeling this. I doubled on 3 this past year, I can't even wear the 1st pair enough to jack it up.

Done on the double

Back
Top Bottom