Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

serious tho, one of the only releases im actually excited for holiday season; better than the 11s coming out imo but uk people will hype those way up lol

after seeing these in my hand yesterday at solexchange nyc ... it's all systems ago
Nice...any pics? What did you think of the suede buck material...not too ashy.
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Nice...any pics? What did you think of the suede buck material...not too ashy.
nerd.gif

my phone was dead halfway thru the event so sadly no pics,  i didn't think the material was too bad honestly, not ashy either

that being said the finished product might be a lesser quality when their pumping out the quantity. overall very clean retro, they actually did a good job, all the paint on the 6's this year have been clean. very excited for them

Hope they are great quality but not holding my breath. I will be happy with 1 pair but would love 2.

my phone was dead halfway thru the event so sadly no pics,  i didn't think the material was too bad honestly, not ashy either

that being said the finished product might be a lesser quality when their pumping out the quantity. overall very clean retro, they actually did a good job, all the paint on the 6's this year have been clean. very excited for them
Nice, not that I wouldn't get them even if the suede was straight from ashy larry's back. Can't wait either.

I can't wait for these to release. I don't buy Jordans anymore but these will be an exception. JB always finds a way to reel you back in. :lol:

I want 2 more: infrared 6's & Columbia 11's. Then its a wrap for me. Upping the price has me making serious decisions. I'm out

Hopefully it's a general release like last year's Black Friday Oreo 5's release. Pretty much up until now, it seems like all of the OG Colorway's released have been GR's so I can't see why these wouldn't be, but we'll see come Black Friday. Hopefully we all get to eat!
It will be just like last years release but the demand will be about 5 times more. Especially cuz we all want second and third helpings lol

After more than a few pair of these for me and a pair or two of the Legend Blue/Columbia it'll be time to retire. Black infrared will be my swan song. Lol

haha every major OG release it´s "this one last pair then it´s over". We´re addicted, let´s face it :D JB will get us with another fix soon enough

haha every major OG release it´s "this one last pair then it´s over". We´re addicted, let´s face it :D JB will get us with another fix soon enough

I was just thinking the same thing man :lol: Concord Lows, Carmines, Columbias, Black Infrareds, every time some people wanna fool themselves into thinking they'll stop buying shoes. I've pretty much excepted i'll be in this game forever; just the amount I buy will lessen as time goes on.

are these gonna be remastered or the price increase is just for black friday holiday

Nothing's Remastered until next year. The price increase is the usual end of the year business, like we saw towards the end of last year. You could kind of say it's Nike's Christmas present to us. :smh:

Nothing's Remastered until next year. The price increase is the usual end of the year business, like we saw towards the end of last year. You could kind of say it's Nike's Christmas present to us.
mean.gif
Guess i would try on the army base 150 like back in the day.

we can expect the 3-6 with nike air on the back on "special anniversary" or jordan defining points moments type of thing. thats nikes pocket ace

Easily fakes

Wont believe anyone until the tried and true presale spots get them in hand

Back
Top Bottom