Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Can't wait to double up then throw on a Kanye fit on the same day. Yaasss

YAAASSSSSS

High-Five-GIF-1.gif

I bought my white infrared TTS and they fit fine, but a few [dozen or so] pages back someone said these [the Air Jordan VI] feel a bit big and clunky. Dude got roasted, but I kind of agree with him.

with sizing it's always tricky. Bought a pair of IXs this year and about 90% of the people in the Baron thread were saying go half size up or down. confusing as all hell, luckily I took the advice of the few guys who said go TTS.
I went TTS on the White Infrareds and they're way too big. Still sitting in my closet, wasting away 
tired.gif
 definitely going a half size down.

gonna cop 10 pairs minmum, once for everyday of the week and twice on the weekends... and one on ice... ya know

How you guys not gonna post the flannel around the waist, basic tee and wax denim pic!? Lmao! @Ryan Deep inside you like Kanye, he got you out your #NTDENIM phase. Hann!

Never got the flannel around the waist AND have a jacket or coat on. If be wearing the flannel with a tee and if it gets warm, tie it around my waist lol. Having both the flannel and jackey is OD.

Back
Top Bottom