Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Any1 have these yet or know how they fit? I know all 6s run big but I'm wondering if they may be tts cause of the cloth like material?

All my footlockers are raffle but one is guaranteed tickets but is a 4 hour round trip. Don't know if I want to do that. But maybe a sheiks/champs/SP or a hidden spot I have will do guaranteed tickets

Looks like all the NY FTL are doing raffles gonna be doing a lot driving tomorrow lol

4 purrrs
10595192506_729f1d787e_z.jpg

D'awww

Man, just want 2 guaranteed tickets.. Been doing pretty good with raffles lately (3/5 for B/W 1s) but just like to know I have em locked down already..

And hoping to get em at one of the smaller malls.. The big mall by my house is always ridiculous round the holidays. Takes bout 30 mins to an hour to get in and park.. :smh:

Last edited:
All my footlockers are raffle but one is guaranteed tickets but is a 4 hour round trip. Don't know if I want to do that. But maybe a sheiks/champs/SP or a hidden spot I have will do guaranteed tickets
That's 50 or so dollars on gas alone
Would be easier to preorder in that case lol

Is there going to be a line for the tickets?

Itherr are three FTL around 34 street gonna hit them monday morning

If you're talking about guaranteed tickets then it will more than likely be just as bad as people camping for a release day purchase. I would get there early to be safe.

Last edited:
If you're talking about guaranteed tickets then it will more than likely be just as bad as people camping for a release day purchase. I would get there early to be safe.
thats the day the doernbechers come out so who knows, people will probably be busy picking up their shoes at niketowns

Back
Top Bottom