Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

laugh.gif

Come on man. Priorities

I preordered off thewknddrop just so i can focus on work and the holidays
depends on the gig he has if they cool with it then i would take the same route only for a guarantee tix thou

im going in late showing up two hours to an hour 30 before tix tho. but my job pays me either way so i get paid to wait to cop kicks. if he is in the same boat then more power to him. 

I just called 2 diff FL in my area, one said they'll start raffle the week of and the other said she didn't know yet because they usually only do it if the shoe is in store, she told me to call back a little later. So I guess the process is diff everywhere.

View media item 1264327Im good on the 2014 release. Good luck to those in pursuit of these. I imagine theyll be plenty to go around for those who put in a little leg work.

I guess, as long as you're happy with those ashy things :lol:

I have those............. and hate them. Only wore them twice. The material and the red makes it a totally different shoe.

I wore mine once each year to realize I still hated them. I finally sold them.

wait raffles are starting this week for a black friday release? im confused. 
yea the launch locater said that raffles at some spots are today 

now the fact that the call back dates are from 

between Wednesday, November 19th and Monday, November 24th.

is a damn shame so much shadiness will be going down with that window, i can open up a whole phone boutique with that time 

yea the launch locater said that raffles at some spots are today 

now the fact that the call back dates are from 

between Wednesday, November 19th and Monday, November 24th.

is a damn shame so much shadiness will be going down with that window, i can open up a whole phone boutique with that time 
maybe i should make some calls i need an extra pair for my brother in law wasn't expecting raffles to start this damn early though. 

I just called my local FTL's that "Unlocked" said was doing raffles today and they all told me that they weren't doing it until next week.

just go up there a lot of seasonal people working there bruh... if you been a regular on this site you know take that a grain of salt 

Last edited:
If stores are doing a raffle, it doesn't matter what time you show up to enter correct? Just wondering if there is a limit.

I can understand getting early for a guarantee but if its a raffle...

Yeah I called 4 diff spots 3 out of 4 say next week and 1 say they didn't know yet so I'm going to go with next week for the raffles, I wouldn't think everyone lyin.

I have those............. and hate them. Only wore them twice. The material and the red makes it a totally different shoe.
The quality was ok on black vars.6s. Blk/vars6 Color is closer to the deep infrared, than The shade on 2014 is compared to og infrared. The 2014 is just to cam'ron for my taste.
To each his/2014 are more for"HER" own.

Here goes a vid comparing deep infra 6s to blk/vars 6s, in regards to red ,main difference is a glossier red on vars,where theres little gloss on deep infrared.
@http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfu5_1beGSg

Last edited:
Yeah I called 4 diff spots 3 out of 4 say next week and 1 say they didn't know yet so I'm going to go with next week for the raffles, I wouldn't think everyone lyin.

Some places cut off the raffle entries later in the evening. Around 6pm or so. Best to just check and see.

Come on man. Priorities

I preordered off thewknddrop just so i can focus on work and the holidays

serious.... missing on work for a sneaker....... sighhhhh
this is one of the reasons why hardwork and salary gives me that option for preorder. I cant wait for these to come in.
Socal spots are doing raffles as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom