Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man yall so used to being hooked and crooked that when something good comes along you don't know what to make of it. :lol:

Just get your Ducks in a row and stop complaining about how available they are. it's a good thing to be able to get something you want without hassle. The way some of you go on just makes it seem like you live for the struggle

So I shouldn't go after work to get a ticket or theyll be calling the winners on sunday?

hopefully they don't pull some BS like you gotta be there before 6pm cuz I'm in DTLA but live in San fernando and with the allocation that they're all around I'm about to hit all of the FTLs.
They told me that they will be giving out the tickets on sunday

4 raffles done 4 more to go to.. It be nice if all these darn stores give out tickets on the same day so consumers doesn't have to drive back and forth...

4 raffles done 4 more to go to.. It be nice if all these darn stores give out tickets on the same day so consumers doesn't have to drive back and forth...

I agree. FTL AND FTA today, maybe Champs on Thursday/Friday and Shiekh on Monday/Tuesday. I don't have time for that ish especially since I go during my lunch break

where are you guys getting this info about Glendale passing out tickets on sunday? they are suppose to be passing them out today and tomorrow

3 down 3 to go. Both FTL's (Ventura & HOH T.O.) did the tickets today. and then one champs as well. others are sunday.

I just need 1 pair. 

where are you guys getting this info about Glendale passing out tickets on sunday? they are suppose to be passing them out today and tomorrow
Raffling is store dependent.  Not all of them are going off of what FTL unlocked is saying.  Out of the 5 FTL saying they holding raffles in my area supposedly today and tomorrow, only 3 of them are following through with that.  The other 2 are doing raffles next week. Might have to do with allocation of all of the other shoes scheduled to release on Thanksgiving.

EDIT: Or those 2 stores are being hella *** shady, lying through their teeth, have no idea what's going on, or haven't gotten the memo yet.

Last edited:
Most people are dependent on someone else or going to the store, and not checking the launch locator.

Look how many people come up here and ask us when their local stores are doing theirs.
yea, i didnt even know that ftl's launch locator gave ticket and raffle details until yesterday. 

Thank you to who ever posted FTL doing tickets today/tomorrow

I just found out they opened a new FTL 5 mins away walking from that launch locator app. 

It's a really bad area so that mall is only open M-S 9-530pm. WIll stop by after work tomorrow

Are any other stores doing raffles?

Either people are being lazy first day or people are really going to be salty in my area. After day 1, there have been less than 1 page of sign ups at my local mall

Thank you to who ever posted FTL doing tickets today/tomorrow

I just found out they opened a new FTL 5 mins away walking from that launch locator app. 

It's a really bad area so that mall is only open M-S 9-530pm. WIll stop by after work tomorrow

Are any other stores doing raffles?

for me it's FTL and FTA today. Champs on Thursday and Friday ( or Monday and Tuesday) , skeikh on Monday and Tuesday. Kinda sucks they do it all on so many different days

Either people are being lazy first day or people are really going to be salty in my area. After day 1, there have been less than 1 page of sign ups at my local mall
Or they don't know the raffles are going on this week, and are assuming they'll be week of release like they normally would be.

Anyone hit up Puete hills mall yet? Im Trying to hit up malls with both fta and ftl to save time. Any help is appreciated! Thanks [emoji]128522[/emoji]

LMFAO the guy at foot locker says they are only getting 18 pairs in.
LjbN6ZQ.gif

Unless your FTL is extremely small, they should be getting way more than that. There should be plenty of these to go around everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom