Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm not based in SoCal but I know a lot of you are.  I'm hoping more people will post more codes as they get them.  Let's help each other out!  NorCal and Vegas codes will be appreciated.

Sheikh Codes for SoCal through 11/23/14
Foxhills/Culver City DC67A0D4CC
West Covina 5A15434FBE
Santa Anita F8B2218ED3
Cerritos 1074c17AF1
San Bernadino Inland Center 26661CE8A5
Westside Pavillion 07BFFF0B1
Topanga 3DA32C6F78
Glendale C00F60D974
Burbank F3A75A19BF
How do these codes for Sheikh work?

I'm scared...but I've waited too long for these...way too much time invested in this thread to not get them lol

Edited: PLEASE add codes when you get them. NT should be a haven where we can go to help each other out, and not bash each other.  Good karma for all.

NorCal and Vegas codes will be appreciated.

West Covina 5A15434FBE
Santa Anita F8B2218ED3
Cerritos 1074c17AF1
Westside Pavillion 078BFFF0B1
Topanga 3DA32C6F78
Glendale C00F60D974
Burbank F3A75A19BF
This is what I'm talking about. Restores a bit of faith in humanity when we help each other out, even if it's just about something like a luxury item such as fashionable shoes.

I know general consensus on these is a half size big but that seems to be speculation as other VI's have run a half size big. Do people think the black/red IV's run the same as the leather-based IV's? Is the difference in the IV's sizing comparable to the black/red VI's?

I know general consensus on these is a half size big but that seems to be speculation as other VI's have run a half size big. Do people think the black/red IV's run the same as the leather-based IV's? Is the difference in the IV's sizing comparable to the black/red VI's?
dont worry just go there and try them on, these will be sitting...

Footlocker called today and said I won a raffle for my girl's size!!!!!!

Mine are already preordered!!!!!

We eatin fam!!!!!

Happy holidays!!!!!!!

dont worry just go there and try them on, these will be sitting...

The closest place to me is being very shady so that might not be possible. We are doing the raffle....we are doing guaranteed tickets....we aren't sure what we are doing...we don't know if we are getting them...yada...yada.

Edited: PLEASE add codes when you get them. NT should be a haven where we can go to help each other out, and not bash each other.  Good karma for all.

NorCal and Vegas codes will be appreciated.

West Covina 5A15434FBE
Santa Anita F8B2218ED3
Cerritos 1074c17AF1
Westside Pavillion 078BFFF0B1
Topanga 3DA32C6F78
Glendale C00F60D974
Burbank F3A75A19BF
Huntington Park C7A4842F56

TBH, I wish I would have half sized down in all my 4s that released 2 years ago. They are all 11s but I wish I had bought 10.5s. At first, the black/red IVs were tight on foot but after relacing them and wearing them, they've stretched out to fit a bit too big. They now fit like all my other IVs.

I'm sticking with 10.5 for this release, as I have done with everything else that has released since 2012.

I hope that helps.

Black Cement 4's ran a half size small to me. All others military, White Cement fit TTS. These will fit like the Carmines.

I'm scared...but I've waited too long for these...way too much time invested in this thread to not get them lol

I'm more so scared I won't be able to get 2 pairs vs just 1. Connect pair should be on lock but it's that second pair that seems like I'm gonna have to go to war over. Kinda mad at myself for not picking up a raffle ticket at FL on my lunch break yesterday :smh:. Waiting on Sunday.

Just entered my local FNL raffle (Western Mass.). They're calling Friday.

FTL gave their tix out yesterday & Monday, so I missed out on them. Dude working there said he didn't even know they were already distributing tix til he went into work yesterday. Another guy I asked there said Monday was pretty hectic w/ peeps copping tix, but yesterday was pretty dead.

Champs is handing out tix on Sunday & Monday. I'll grab from them before I head back to upstate NY for Thanksgiving, then grab from the Champs in Albany, too.

Gotta cover those bases so I can make sure I get me some...

dtrt1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom