Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

infrapink looks dope. y'all trippin

the jumpman on the back tho 
sick.gif

I went tts for My sport blues fit big im still going tts for these like poster said better a bit bigger then cramming your foot in a tighter shoe.

Code:
After a long and comprehensive study on 1 pair of this year's White Infrared model and the interwebz pictures of the upcoming Black Infrared shoes. Our research and development team consisting of myself have come to an absolute conclusion that only sizes 11.5 and 12 are indeed a hot and flaming neon pink hue of the feminine pedigree. As a forewarning, if you decide to cop the aforementioned sizes, you run a serious risk of Infrapinkitis or the more serious ailment of Pinkfraredetes. Side effects may tempt you to dress as the following:
Kanye-West-Singapore1.jpg

Source: NTDenim Inc.

Last edited:
Code:
After a long and comprehensive study on 1 pair of this year's White Infrared model and the interwebz pictures of the upcoming Black Infrared shoes. Our research and development team consisting of myself have come to an absolute conclusion that only sizes 11.5 and 12 are indeed a hot and flaming neon pink hue of the feminine pedigree. As a forewarning, if you decide to cop the aforementioned sizes, you run a serious risk of Infrapinkitis or the more serious ailment of Pinkfraredetes. Side effects may tempt you to dress as the following:

and then nobody cares....

Code:

huh?

FTL trippin talkin bout they did the raffle already but they still aint called nobody yet, what they waiting on?

this is why it's an easy pass. New ones look like female shoes. Might as well come with a pink Bulls hat...

Ok...but you do know those are varsity reds in that comparison pic right? Not good a good comparison example as varsity reds are a retro+ cw.

I really hope all the "pinkers" pass on these so us true fans of the model can eat.

I guarantee that anyone complaining about this shoe being "pink" never had the OG pair. Its the closest to the OG color and I've seen 4 different pair.

Also comparing the color the those disgusting VR VI's is completely asinine. These blow them out the water

Last edited:
Code:

huh?
855.gif

I guarantee that anyone complaining about this shoe being "pink" never had the OG pair. Its the closest to the OG color and I've seen 4 different pair.

Also comparing the color the those disgusting VR VI's is completely asinine. These blow them out the water

i had the OG pair as a kid and I didnt think it looked pink to me. But you are right, these are the closest to the OG from the others. The comparison pink just made them look more pink.

whats crazy is this thread is movin faster than the DB thread u know these are gonna sell out fast as s h it
laugh.gif

The 2000s were/are closer than these no doubt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom