Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Soooo.... pardon my ignorance, i havent been rockin Jordans lately so havent been keeping up on how this works. I never tried to get ahold of such a big release like these, let alone a black Friday release. I'm not gonna be able to make it out to the store to cop these, so I'm just curious to know if it's gonna be hard to purchase them online. Am i gonna have to be ready order them the second the clock turns midnight?

Soooo.... pardon my ignorance, i havent been rockin Jordans lately so havent been keeping up on how this works. I never tried to get ahold of such a big release like these, let alone a black Friday release. I'm not gonna be able to make it out to the store to cop these, so I'm just curious to know if it's gonna be hard to purchase them online. Am i gonna have to be ready order them the second the clock turns midnight?
If you are patient on release day you should be fine. Just remember to keep pushing the add to cart at FTL/ EB stores. Eventually is you are persistent you should land one. I would start at Nike's site though.

They release at 8:00 am EST. Copping totally depends on your internet connection on how fast the speed is to cop. But yes you have to be online as soon as they release because they will sell fast.

If you are patient on release day you should be fine. Just remember to keep pushing the add to cart at FTL/ EB stores. Eventually is you are persistent you should land one. I would start at Nike's site though.
nike site is the worst place to start now. especially when they took off captcha. now it's just pure bots copping.

That's not totally true. To me more people with bots cop from Eastbay/footlocker most of the time. NDC is good for me. I can't stand bots! They are pure pointless imo.

Some people post their "Online Camping" videos on youtube.  Check those out to see how it goes.  Although pre-warning: some people on there are super slow in the process and end up missing out.  You need to be quick with the online business.  Create accounts for all major online seller and save your information in them. Sites tend to crash with heavy traffic, but be persistent and you should be rewarded.

For heads in LA most of the places I went to said they were going to call on Monday. Only people that have called so far seems to be Beverly Center HOH and Finish line Culver City. Most places in the San Fernando Valley say Monday as well.  

Those are the two stores that called me...

Champs Santa Anita right? I heard Montebello Champs distributed the tickets already.
yea i was there tuesday both santa anita and west covina said sunday. I was going to try montebello on tuesaday for ftl etc. but ran out of time. but thanks for the info.

nike site is the worst place to start now. especially when they took off captcha. now it's just pure bots copping
Nike allows you to check out without a 2 hour wait that EB companies have as well as in this case for a Super GR if you are there when they release it will not be to bad. I have never missed a GR on Nike.

Update

The most shady HOH Topanga has said they have completed their round of calls. Not surprised I did not get one there.

Nike allows you to check out without a 2 hour wait that EB companies have as well as in this case for a Super GR if you are there when they release it will not be to bad. I have never missed a GR on Nike.

Nike.com is awful

Should have never took captcha off

I expect the site to go down for these super gr or not

Nike.com is awful

Should have never took captcha off

I expect the site to go down for these super gr or not
The removal of the captcha (well at least that I noticed) occurred for the recent 13s releases and the 2nd Jeter 1s release.  Were there any other releases where there wasn't a captcha?

Sorry if its been posted already but finsihline just put this up...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom