Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's not that serious but y are flooding the thread with your legit ish, there's a thread for that

AU5A4jP.png

Wut...

Its a review of the shoe and its informative...

Bunch of liars there.  My cousin went Monday 11:00am and they (FTL BLVD mall) said next week, as in this upcoming Monday-Tuesday.  Did you go to the FA there as well?

Yeah I stopped in and they said they'd have to wait until the Manager got in for the day...I just said forget it and bounced...For FA that is...

I haven't had any luck with the Boulevard yet with raffles but I was in the area so I figured I'd give it a shot...Wouldn't put too much stock in anything either store say's to be honest...

Anyway I have the most luck with the Champs stores so I'll be trying them out on Monday...If not it's online for me since the crowd at UNDFTD get's hit hard with the hand-outs crowd if you know what I mean...

I did a search for both 'SHEIKH' and 'SHIEKH', and the codes only started popping up on page 330, with more codes popping up at age 335, all from California region (sorry to everyone else).

I also scanned through some of the pages and came to to following conclusions:

1) Employees are liars

2) Pizza parties are going on all over the country

3) the red-winged blackbird best represents the Infrared midsole color

4) Legit pairs have production date STARTING in June 2014

5) Still no definitive answer if the upper is durabuck, nubuck, or both.

6) Weekend Drop is legit (or not)

7) Halle Berry looked hottest in the 1st X-Men movie compared to the other X-Men movies (oh wait, no that's what's on TV now)

Finish line called me!!!' Oh yeah! No more lining up for the guaranteed tickets on foot locker tomorrow. Oh yeahhhhhhhh boiiii.

I did a search for both 'SHEIKH' and 'SHIEKH', and the codes only started popping up on page 330, with more codes popping up at age 335, all from California region (sorry to everyone else).

1) Employees are liars
7) Halle Berry looked hottest in the 1st X-Men movie compared to the other X-Men movies (oh wait, no that's what's on TV now)
View media item 1271995

Finish line called me!!!' Oh yeah! No more lining up for the guaranteed tickets on foot locker tomorrow. Oh yeahhhhhhhh boiiii.

No line means everyone huddles up in a remote area off mall premises and slowly creep towards the entrance as it gets closer to handing out tickets which will then eventually turn into a mad dash.

Last edited:
View media item 1271994
Bruh the hype has these shops stright trippen spend 50 bucks to get a chance to win a pair (free). Nah im good my dude. Plus If u been to wish in atl ain't nothing in there like 50 dollars. If u want something actually Good u spending 70-100.

I rather get ATC service my 50$ at least i either get the goods or my money back.

This deal i just gave u biz and then hope I get a pair.

Note I know there free but paying for a raffle tix means im gambing 50 bucks.

And that's to say that raffle is legit.

Location?
Wellington, Florida (palm beach county)

What city?

And congrats. Go get some pizza!

No line means everyone huddles up in a remote area off mall premises and slowly creep towards the entrance as it gets closer to handing out tickets which will then eventually turn into a mad dash.

The fnl store did raffle, the foot locker does fcfs guaranteed tomorrow (line will be crazy for sure) I didnt want to line up in the first place.. Luckily fnl called me so no hustle on rd..

1) Employees are liars

8 ) Nobody who is getting calls is telling their location.

Last edited:

Just got a call from a finishline even though they originally told me they were calling on Wednesday. Hope is alive! I assume they were waiting for their stock to arrive or they're just being very nice and calling people on a weekend.
Just got a call from FTL an hour ago. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs.
FYI people, we're only asking about location of where you're at to have a gauge on which cities are calling.  We're not trying to jack your pairs.  So for all those who get a pizza party invite please include the location of the store that called you...

Back
Top Bottom