Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got a guaranteed ticket at a local Villa here in Chicago. The way the do it is confusing though. You are guaranteed a pair, but not in your size. Anybody familiar with how they handle this?
On release day just make sure you get a good spot in line. The size isn't guaranteed.  Last year I got a ticket for the Gammas, I got my size, but the guy a couple of spots back was looking for the same size, but was told they were all out. Mind you, I was third in line. 
mean.gif

How do you know it was a reseller?
I was the only size 13 in line and made sure of it hours ahead of time .Plus I overheard their little group talking about "hey grab this size, alright get a couple sz 10" etc most of those dudes out there were only trying to flip em. Little do they know it's a massive GR.
They going to give you that cash on top bs :smh:
I dare somebody to hit me with that desperate bs. Lol I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of a response

Glad to see lots of you winning your raffles and guaranteed tickets!  My raffles start tomorrow and Tuesday. Hope I cop

Anyone else tired of the size stickers nike puts on the insole?

Forget about trying to get it off if you have worn the shoe

They should use those clear stickers that arent as sticky

Was about to head to Champs and grab a ticket, but FTL called to to confirm I won the raffle. Perfect timing. Will try for a second pair online. For those waiting on a call from FTL don't give up yet.  Good luck to those trying to cop.
Location? The 19th-24th calling window for FTL is just too wide.

Anyone know if shiekhs at broadway mall in vegas is getting them?
And if they are anyone have the code?

Anyone else tired of the size stickers nike puts on the insole?

Forget about trying to get it off if you have worn the shoe

They should use those clear stickers that arent as sticky

Doesn't bother me. Although it would be nice if whatever they use on those stickers, they used on the logo or design that is stamped on the insole so it doesn't peel off so easily. However, that's not a big deal either.

Back
Top Bottom