Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got the call from Finish Line at the Cherry Creek Mall in Denver. I'm good with just my one. These 10s better fit like 10.5s.

Got my call from Nike Scottsdale, feels good to finally win a raffle. It seems like these arent that limited which is fine with me hopefully everyone that wants em gets a pair.

So...My girlfriend and I entered 4 raffles (2 from Footlocker, and 2 from Champs).

And only my girlfriend received the phone call from Champs. ( So we basically "won" 1/4). 

The good news is that she'll buy them for me as an anniversary gift ! 

So...My girlfriend and I entered 4 raffles (2 from Footlocker, and 2 from Champs).

And only my girlfriend received the phone call from Champs. ( So we basically "won" 1/4). 

She's a keeper. Welcome to the pizza party!

Well that was interesting DTLR had the raffle box hiding in the back corner. See they wasted no time going back to their old tricks lol.

did that champs do raffle Sunday and Monday???

They're one of the most produced Jordans of the year.
Seems like this is the case.  Lots of folks are already cookin 
nthat.gif

Them pre-order boys cooked this time. I think they knew the wave was coming. Ebay going to shut down with the amount of pairs on there.

Sneaker Steal gave me a heart attack with those notifications right at one.

I locked up an 11 in Nike Scottsdale got the call 20 mins ago wonder how they are doing the raffle. I know they had about 2 pairs of ferrari 14's I copped one so see how many peeps show up on Friday

Back
Top Bottom