Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I guess I'll use the saved $$$ to have my Infra-reds from 2000 restored by Air Legends.

And a big F U to those who entered the raffle that live out of state, or too far too pick up from Shiekh.

Last edited:
Yo I've been lurking (I can't lie) for the past 2 days to judge the hype, this **** is ridiculous. With how many pairs their making, any and everyone on NT should eat on release day if you do the foot work.

P.s if this helps anyone they're the same color infrared as the white/infrared 6s and they are tts just saw my homie wearing em and I had to take a picture for NT
Strong
Strong 7.5/10 NT Denim. You will fit right in.

Slept on the Shiekh online raffle 
tired.gif

Glad to see everyone is eating!  Hope there is a plate for me Friday morning!

You guys think these will sell out or the resell will be high? I'm deciding if I want to cop now, try on friday, or if I can wait a week or two after without the price going insane.
Im sure they will sell out instantly but with it being a GR Im betting pairs will be flooded everywhere and resell won't rise too much.

willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 My boy won his pair at Tanforan and my boy won a pair for my bro at Newpark. Now I just got to get a pair for my cousin and my two friends.

Last edited:
Got that sheikh email!!! Can't believe I ended up flourishing! I never win raffles. Second pair locked. 1 guaranteed ticket, 1 raffle. #teamretail :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom