Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got 1 call so far for both foams and 6's if I do get any more I'm gonna cop em 4 more possible calls and goin to put a tic in tmmrw as well good luck to all....these seem to b more limited than I expected.....

I think I'm about 0/15.

It's crazy. I just wanted one pair. No resale or doubling up or none of that.

It shouldn't be this much work to give away money.
Exactly what I'm thinking. But like what drcali said, there's still RD. I hope you get your pair!

bruh what size do u wear tho man thats crazy
9.5. Yeah it's crazy. There were around 25 Shiekh codes for Socal and me, my lady, and my friend each entered but no emails still. 

Don't give up the good fight bruh, NTers will hold you down no doubt.
Appreciate it man!

Crazy thing is I only entered one raffle with one email account at each of the two shiekhs I went to. (Galleria and Greenspoint) won at greenspoint(Hou,tx). Thought I wouldn't win shiekhs raffle with word that dudes were using multiple email accounts or what not. Oh well, I'm just thankful I won and secured my pairs. I can actually relax now for the holiday.

Last edited:
wtf is this ?

HOH/Foot Locker Releases WEEK OF GREATNESS: Tuesday 11/25- KD 7 Prpl/Turq/Gry. Wednesday 11/26- Rose V Navy/Org, Nike Zoom Flight 96 Sil/Blk/Char "J.Kidd", Foamposite 1 "Knicks", Kobe 9 ELT "Poker Ace". Friday 11/28- Retro VI Blk/Infrared, Lebron XII Trq/Grey/Blk/Crimson NSRL, Air Max Penny University Red, and QS Kobe 9 EXT Tan/Blk. Saturday 11/29- AL XX9 Infrared/Blk/Wht and Lebron XII "Six Meridians."

Tickets will be given out on Sunday 11/23 ONLY starting at 9:00 a.m. and lasting until close of business in the store. Customers will be allowed 1 ticket for each day's release. Mall website will post the beginning winning ticket numbers on Monday Afternoon. These numbers will serve as the first ticket for each release.

Example: Ticket #37 is drawn, Ticket #37 is 1st, #38 is 2nd, #39 3rd etc.

Store will open at :8:00 a.m. each release day for customers with tickets in the order of winning ticket drawn. Customers must have ID to get a ticket and only that customer can redeem the ticket on the release date.

FTL called me this morning. Rude.

Villa called me this afternoon.

Me and the homie @NAPONAPO  set.

Finally putting my phone back on silent.

I hate the holidays
giphy.gif

Last edited:
endeesee endeesee Some malls have one day raffles. I know Newpark's Foot Locker did theirs yesterday and they had mall security handle it.

Last edited:
Shieks winner checking in. Del Amo mall. Long trip for me from santa monica. Not looking forward to that Black Friday madness. Would rather pay $50 to have someone pick them up for me. Oh well. Strike out online and I'll pick them up.

Grateful to just be picked.

@endeesee Some malls have one day raffles. I know Newpark's Foot Locker did theirs yesterday and they had mall security handle it.
i understand a one day raffle,

my problem is you see how they determine who wins?? its number #00001 and on... so that means all people who went together in groups all won...

Back
Top Bottom