Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nah bruh. I'm pretty much done with jerseys. I had like two to cop to pretty much call it quits unless something crazy drops and both were sold out in my size almost instantly :x :smh:

I didn't know you copped jerseys like that.

I live in philly and I work 6 blocks from Mitchell. If you ever need me to pick anything up for you, just let me know. I got you.

no....

ISS is 10000% legit and has been forever
as dude above stated, i just know there was some beef in the past.  i remember reading something about it in the huge bred 1 GM thread....something like, there was a "sponsored" site advertised at the bottom of the pages on NT that was selling fakes and people were upset

this was all over 4 months ago though, so dont hold it against me if i remembered incorrectly

ISS sold out of pre orders, and have restocked too. So based off that logic is ISS selling fakes?
i could be confusing them with another site, but i thought ISS was known for selling GM's?

ISS the niketalk sponsor selling GM's :lol: nah bro they are 100% legit

Actually NT has had a sponsor or sponsors in the past who sold fakes/GM's til it was brought to their attention by me and other members.
what site was it?

Actually NT has had a sponsor or sponsors in the past who sold fakes/GM's til it was brought to their attention by me and other members.

ISS is legit as stated and has never sold or attempted to sell fakes.
THANK YOU, i knew i had seen something like that. just saw this post as i finished typing my last reply.

Nah bruh. I'm pretty much done with jerseys. I had like two to cop to pretty much call it quits unless something crazy drops and both were sold out in my size almost instantly :x :smh:

I didn't know you copped jerseys like that.

I live in philly and I work 6 blocks from Mitchell. If you ever need me to pick anything up for you, just let me know. I got you.

I dont, i used to have a big collection of authentics before the revolution 30 thing then got rid of everything. I have like 20 M&N jerseys thanks for the $100 sale earlier this year. Other than that i dont care, throwbacks are cool especially when they are dirt cheap.

appreciate the hell brah. If theres a sale and i need something ill hit you up :nthat:

I'm trying my damnedest to hold out from buying from resell sites right now. hopefully i can score two pairs on friday. #teamretail #teampizza

ISS sold out of pre orders, and have restocked too. So based off that logic is ISS selling fakes?
i could be confusing them with another site, but i thought ISS was known for selling GM's?

ISS the niketalk sponsor selling GM's :lol: nah bro they are 100% legit

what site was it?

Honestly i cant remember but it was 1 or 2 sites that. Not a lot of people knew and i dont expect the Admin/Mod to pay attention and know who is or isnt legit so it wasnt their fault but for me and others it was obvious they were GM sellers.

Wish i could remember the names right now

Honestly i cant remember but it was 1 or 2 sites that. Not a lot of people knew and i dont expect the Admin/Mod to pay attention and know who is or isnt legit so it wasnt their fault but for me and others it was obvious they were GM sellers.

Wish i could remember the names right now
was mentalkicks one of them?

Welcome to the thread @zyzz
Speaking of where is @MrDeeds  
nerd.gif

Weekenddrop buyers going in full panic mode i see. 

That sucks. 

IMO, everyone should be able to cop online friday. 

FNL will be easy.

Return those weekenddrops and get your $ back!!

They buy from a reputable wholesaler.......... lmao.....who, Ching Chang? 
Lets not make this a racial thing

Plenty of asians on this board including me

Truth be told... Judgement day for WD comes on friday

Let us reserve judgement until then

Last edited:
Lets not make this a racial thing

Plenty of asians on this board including me

Truth be told... Judgement day for WD comes on friday
No offense meant, my fam is asian too. Just saying we know where the fake factories are. 

But hey, Mark Miller says they are legit. lol 

Last edited:

Weekenddrop buyers going in full panic mode i see.

That sucks.

IMO, everyone should be able to cop online friday.

FNL will be easy.

Return those weekenddrops and get your $ back!!

They buy from a reputable wholesaler.......... lmao.....who, Ching Chang?
This man.

Back
Top Bottom