Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

welp than it definitely varies. so theres that. My pair of those from citysole is 6/15-10/22 (not exact dates but close)
My most recent "limited" acquisition were the AJ1 Jeter's. Production dates 4/9/14 - 7/8/14

Not seeing any consistence here.

welp than it definitely varies. so theres that. My pair of those from citysole is 6/15-10/22 (not exact dates but close)

My grey toe 13's from Sports Zone are 5/14/14-6/30/14. So production dates being short can't really be used to determine if legit or not.

Welp, just got my call from Nike ATL. No need to be in here with you guys anymore. On to the Columbia thread!!!!!!!
I was going to move on to the Columbia thread and buy a preorder of them through Weekend Drop; now all my plans are ruined if Weekend Drop gets exposed!

this thread will be at 1k pages come friday eve
This might be a contender for the most hyped release of the decade.. holy **** i never seen any thread move so fast in my life. imagine the thread on RD... i pray to the sneaker gods that i wont strike out 

What toppings y'all want?

im salty right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does everyone who got a pair from Weekenddrop have the same production dates on each shoe? I am still not comfortable with the different production dates. I have been through numerous different pairs all bought retail and have yet to find different production dates on each shoe???

Does everyone who got a pair from Weekenddrop have the same production dates on each shoe? I am still not comfortable with the different production dates. I have been through numerous different pairs all bought retail and have yet to find different production dates on each shoe???

they could have been switched up with another pair. It happens.

I got the email from Sheikh Shoes. First raffle win from them since the Baron 9 release. Two pairs on locked down. Only problem is I have to go two different Malls but they're not too far apart.

Back
Top Bottom