Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

when do NT stores typically make unclaimed pairs available? the very next day? or is it after a certain time, like after 5pm or something?

Managed to cop a pair off european nike store and european footlocker. Footlocker has their normal problems, but I even had a problem with the nike store which was unusual (timeout after payment, but a refresh worked well)
did you get a confirmation email from foot locker?

So there ain't a stitch of suede on these huh?

? these were originally made with durabuck. these were never suede and would not be the same if they were.

i'll accept the nubuck this time around though.

Last edited:
not bad at all, iv never bought international and always assumed some crazy customs fee or something

if you're paying within the $200 range (before shipping calculated), customs is gonna be about $25. not too crazy.

Last edited:
is it easier to log in or checkout as guest

and is it easier to pay with credit card or paypal?

thanks

descry descry Are you able to check out your order status now on UI? And you sure you got a confirmation e-mail? I still haven't gotten anything, just the paypal receipt..

So my friend over in Osan was able to get me a pair. But the damn store he got them from the lady was charging 350 a pop. Im so pissed about that crap. Im trying yo get a pair for retail. So he doesn't have to send those to me and can hopefully return them. 
There going for 420 at itaewon

Back
Top Bottom