Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn, I attempted to add to cart around 8:10. Showered and went to the mall to pick up my pairs and I'm still waiting my turn. :lol:

FINISHLINE QUESTION

If there is no countdown, and its stuck on 30, should I wait on that page? 

Last edited:

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.
This is spot on....plenty of restorable Jordans ended up in landfills and it was corny to have the old colors for the same silhouette when the new color came out...even worse when you had an older silhouette when the next model came out. They pretty much became beaters....The whole retro thing didn't start to pop until 99-00. That's when we started to get retro+ colors.

Hope all got what they wanted...
Sometimes I left the old ones in the new box at the store and walked out with the new joints on...
Yes, you were there.  Walking out of the store with the new pair was the thing to do.

Coming to school late or grabbing  a pair during lunch.  The majority of these kids don't remember when jordans didn't release on saturdays.

Last edited:
Since everyone has the wait times to check out dont miss out on that ebates cash back >D ... 

Eastbay 11% cash back
Nike 12% cash back
FootLocker 3% cash back
Champs 8% cash back
Finishline 8% cash back 
FootAction 2.5% cash back

Hell any of your black friday / christmas shopping online you gon get some $$ back EASY MONEY

I thought all of those now exclude jordan retros except for ndc?

yes wait. eventually it will load. somehow i ended up with 2 pairs but i couldnt checkout with paypal so im doing it over 

Think if I call and tell them I had an order charged then reversed they'd put it through? I'm trying to decide whether the wait on the phone is even worth it.

I told the rep that I had 2 charges already on my PP, then she asked if my addresses were the same. Told her no, she said it'll most likely be cancelled but they hold the funds for 24-48hrs. Glad I didn't have a debit card linked to it.

I love 6s and 7s but that was blasphemy.

To each their own, he can have his own opinion. You come on here just to argue with everyone? I'm a grumpy old man with how things are too but I don't waste my frustration venting on here. It goes to the wind.

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.

Exactly...didn't care for the laneys at all...I had a summer job in highschool had to choose...so the white/metallic was the better choice then
This time around I got the laney's and anticipate getting the white/metallic
History/Nostalgia over hype all day...
Columbia 11s...I wil go the extra mile because I have history with these two times around....First CYO bball championship/mvp in these first NJ state highschool bball championship with these...I was on front page of the local paper....last time i seen my mother before she died i was wearing these....ya know...
Well unfortunately for these kids they don't have nostalgia or memories. They don't even have jordan to lookup to anymore,all they have is hype and social influence. That's what is selling most retros to be honest. I try to explain the significance of certain show lines to younger cats and they rarely give a ****, they usually just want what's new or if not what's hyped or what's trending at the moment.

Damn, do you have chase? Maybe the fraud protection? I hope you get yours man, like see 'regulars' get theirs. I was only looking for one pair also

I tried with my amex. Trying with discover now. Chick said the web page was spa

got thru FNL on the phone damn lady hung up on me before i gave her my card number 

seriously 
mean.gif

was holding for damn near 10 min 

Back
Top Bottom