Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

lmao. did they sell out?
My boy who works in Champs told me had well over 250 pairs.  HoH, usually gets double what Champs gets.  They're more than likely still servicing people.  I tried to help people on the no ticket line eat, by volunteering to help them get their pair with my Champs ticket, but I guess they thought I was a scammer, cause they just looked at me sideways.  Oh well, hope everyone got their pair.  They don't compare to the 2000 pair, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a close second.

Definitely struggled this morning. Was waiting two hours in line on NDC. I added to cart on EB and waited in line to be met with the OOS.

FNL wouldn't let me process orders with my CC or PP. I only managed to get through by calling the FNL customer service line. Wanted to Lewiup but it wasn't meant to be.

Just checked out of finishline size 10.5. Holy crap what a mess with their checkout system.. but if you want to check out and your card is being declined try checking out as a new user at finish line then use your credit card that you wanted to check out with. I did that and it worked like a charm.

Damn 100 page jump... Anyway headed to FNL(shocker) to scoop our pairs. That 3M tho
pimp.gif

FNL - Was just able to add my size to cart. Just released since I got my size earlier. Don't give up on FNL.

Finish Line seems to be working quite fine as of this writing. Was able to add and remove twice. Keep at it gents.

Back
Top Bottom