Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

FNL killed me man. SPA after spa. 

mad.gif

I'd be in tears...... if I wasnt at work......
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

and hadn't already copped from NDC THANKS TO SOLE SNIPER AND A PAIR ON LOCK AT FTL WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Dude's who bought multiple pairs, kind of messed up y'all posting them when there's people in here struggling to get 1 pair. Y'all need to chill with that sub par gloating.

But let someone come in here talking about they tryna buy a pair to resell (to someone who will actually wear em) lmao.

But copping 5 pairs to keep on ice is cool.

NT nxggas annoying af. But the cool NTers cool af, s/o to y'all.

Took the biggest L of my life so far.

Woke up late cause a hangover.  Struck out on NDC, Champs, FTL, EB, cause I was late.  Got thru on FNL but, didn't have shipping and billing matched up and then corrected it but, since I tried to make the purchase a couple times my bank blocked it.  Called the bank they unblocked and then called back into FNL and she's about to check out and tells me she can't cause the site has crashed on her end.

I have no one to blame but, myself if I can't cop these considering numbers.  What a ****** day.  Moral of the story is don't drink till 530am before a 7am release.

Sole Sniper? What?
Just an atc service. I couldnt take a chance at missing out on my size, and it worked great, checked out @ 8:05 on NDC.

FNL was horrible though. 

What I am most impressed with is all the NTs helping each other out, esp the phone orders and NDC cart trick, good stuff. 

Took the biggest L of my life so far.

Woke up late cause a hangover.  Struck out on NDC, Champs, FTL, EB, cause I was late.  Got thru on FNL but, didn't have shipping and billing matched up and then corrected it but, since I tried to make the purchase a couple times my bank blocked it.  Called the bank they unblocked and then called back into FNL and she's about to check out and tells me she can't cause the site has crashed on her end.

I have no one to blame but, myself if I can't cop these considering numbers.  What a ****** day.  Moral of the story is don't drink till 530am before a 7am release.
Shoe Palace has some left.  Give it a whirl.  And FNL.  Don't quit now.

Back
Top Bottom