Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I dont sit on my phone and look at twitter for restocks, i just threw in the towel. You win some and lose some.

the argument is not if these will restock or not, its if you can get a pair from a restock. Most of the time, restocks are harder to grab than initial release as there are less pairs to go around. Besides if people didn't buy them today, once people or resellers see the word restock, they'll grab anything. 

you're wrong. I missed the december release XI bred and caught the April restock....In fact..the concords , breds and Gammas restocked at the same damn time
The bred restocked 4 times? They were more of a relaunch each time. Gamma's had very, very small restocks. Never even coming close to the Bred XI restocks, which was predicted multiple times in that thread. Honestly if you miss out on release day, you're probably not hitting on a restock either. So that point is moot for most people

Last edited:
laugh.gif
if you couldn't grab a pair this morning what makes you think you'll get a pair when they restock?

@FutureDHughes  needs to stop with the dope behind pics.... My eyes can only take so much
laugh.gif

Also I'm seeing pics of folks wearing these factory laced. Thought it would look funny when pulling them outta the box but damn they look clean like that

If folks missed out on 1 pair of these how in the world do they think they will be successful on the legend blues, I got 3 pairs of these easily [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], in store

Last edited:
How do these run? TTS or loose? Been a while since I've got Js for myself. I normally help the fam grab them.

The bred restocked 4 times? They were more of a relaunch each time. Gamma's had very, very small restocks. Never even coming close to the Bred XI restocks, which was predicted multiple times in that thread. Honestly if you miss out on release day, you're probably not hitting on a restock either. So that point is mute for most people

Agreed, the odds of getting in a restock is slimmer then getting a pair on release date. People in the know, know of what is restocked, when and what sizes. With you not knowing that, it limits you even more. Ex... they restock but no 9-9.5, you wait and try for a 9.5 get shutout everyone scores 8.5 and 10s...

Today was my test for the legend blues, todays infrared was supposed to be a huge GR. Everyone talking about how easy it will be to cop, people posting pics of the nike locator and EVERY store getting them and look what happened. Now factor in that a lot more people will want the 11s and a lot more people would prefer this colorway... nike's site will crash at 7:59am lol

Haha sorry my phone auto corrected my typo to mute. I fixed it for you, but the points are still the same

Hoping to grab a pair of unclaimed.  So hit or miss though and also have to consider a size swap.  

I mean I got a pair of 12's locked from a friend but, I'm a 10.5 and just hate dealing with the hassle of finding someone to swap with and trusting I am not getting a GM in return.

i think i dun goofed. i won raffles for size 11s but my true size is 11.5.

havent picked them up yet. these'll stretch right? lol

The bred restocked 4 times? They were more of a relaunch each time. Gamma's had very, very small restocks. Never even coming close to the Bred XI restocks, which was predicted multiple times in that thread. Honestly if you miss out on release day, you're probably not hitting on a restock either. So that point is moot for most people

If you really want it you'll get it on the restock.

Last edited:
I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

Back
Top Bottom