Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thank you for this pic. Should squash all the "I don't remember these ever having 3M" and "why did they put 3M on these" crazy talk comments.

Squash what ? You aint even had the ogs. There are actual dudes who had the ogs and never noticed

Nobody is going against you dude i dont know why you always posting like you have some sort of crusade you are leading

Or haven't received your pair yet just relax when ya get yours ya gonna love them they cool OK now back the program

Last edited:
Finally In Hand... 
happy.gif
 - Sneakerhead Face Level

Instyleshoes sold me fakes :smh: the area around the ankle bubble on my pair is nubuck

View media item 1282560

Calm down bro :lol:. You're good. It's supposed to be nubuck along with the rest of the heel. Everybodys' is like that. It looks like all they did with that part is smash it down so to speak to make it appear like a different texture perhaps a different layer of material like the OGs are but its actually just the same piece of material. You're pair should be fine.

Last edited:
I'm in the minority as usual. I liked the Beijing's back then, doubt I'd buy again now but I wore my pair to the ground. They held up quite well too.

Dudes be about to start a riot lol. So quick to call even their own shoes fake, damn :smh:.

Dudes be about to start a riot lol. So quick to call even their own shoes fake, damn :smh:.

I did a legit check in the legit check fourm, was told that area should feel pretty much flat and like leather.

Anybody else have a 5/14/14-6/12/14 production date and a August box stamp date?

Last edited:
I did a legit check in the legit check fourm, was told that area should feel pretty much flat and like leather.

Well if you think ISS sold you a fake then they sold you fake I guess. From what I know of ISS is that they're a NT sponsor and legit as can be. What size are those? GS?

Last edited:
You're just paranoid. It's probably one of those inconsistent thing. (i.e. elephant print on the 3s and the tongue
design on the 7s)

Back
Top Bottom