Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I seriously have to thank user hamiltonrh and me lowkey having nothing to do and going through damn near every page since page 480 something or so because otherwise I wouldn't have been up on the info so quickly. Salute. :pimp:

FINALLY GOT MY SIZE 5Y, THE GIRL GONNA GIMME SOME TONIGHT.
smokin.gif

Phone order from Nike scottsdale
LMAO

Wishlist pair was also canceled. Wack. Still on the hunt for my true size now smh. Got a half size too big.

Man, i wonder what the over and under is with guys using the wishlist trick. My pair is en route via UPS and will be at the home on Wed. Who actually has a shipped confirm via the trick?

Only picture this guy has on his cl ad. He is going to send more tonight. I know its not the best picture. Just looking for input and thoughts. Do they look to be authentic? At 220 or trade for military blue 4s im skeptical.
View media item 1283483

Only picture this guy has on his cl ad. He is going to send more tonight. I know its not the best picture. Just looking for input and thoughts. Do they look to be authentic? At 220 or trade for military blue 4s im skeptical.
they look good?

I'm also after a 11 or 10.5 (only because I keep reading these run a half size bigger) and I've tried calling MOA over a hundred times. I actually won a Sheikh raffle but I couldn't make it on Friday due to my work deciding not to take the day off at the last minute (fts foreal).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom