Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Oh yea. If not though

We had our own form of text, where you page your Girl with number codes, and she'd have to decipher it using the alphabet on the number part of the phone.

4663 64448= good night

1 5683 968 = I love you

304= gargen tool
We all did this. We used 143 for I love you. LMAO...Ya'll going back far with this.
Yea 143 was after becoming an  expert in decipher.
laugh.gif

Too funny.

Man, I forgot about all this stuff, until I saw the JNCO pic.

Talking about "definition of doing it" then, compared to now. 
roll.gif

My pair came in from UI. However, I'm noticing my homie's UI size 10's have the same label as some of the Weekend Drop pairs...

View media item 1284173
My personal size 11 looks fine though
View media item 1284180
What's going on here? These legit? Is UI an authorized Jordan dealer?

On a side note, the 2014 lace lock color is exactly the same as the OG lace lock. But this hot pink hue on the midsole is WAY off from the OG's. This was similar on the White OG pair, but the OG Black had a darker hue. This hue is little too bright for my taste, gonne touch up with some angelous infrared I have
View media item 1284181

Last edited:

I wonder why fnl has there splash page up.
Fnl could give them joints away and I would pass.  Their half the reason I missed out.  Charged me 10 times for the release but kept getting error message instead of conformation.  They credited it all back, but bank locked my account down for fraud, so when I got thru card was denied.

Thanks. Yeah i needed 9.5 or 10, I'll see if one of them respond.. repped again lol

also for pagers stuff.. korean-americans we used 486 for love (love is sarang hae in korean, sa is 4 lines rang is 8, hae is 6)

..and8282 since the numbers phonetically spell out pahl ee pahl ee - which basically means hurry your *** up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by big4man  

NoVa/MoCo here what FB groups you in? PM me if you don't mind.

- pm'd 

Last edited:
My pair came in from UI. However, I'm noticing my homie's UI size 10's have the same label as some of the Weekend Drop pairs...

View media item 1284173
My personal size 11 looks fine though
View media item 1284180
What's going on here? These legit? Is UI an authorized Jordan dealer?

On a side note, the lace lock color is exactly the same. But this hot pink hue is WAY off from the OG's. This was similar on the White OG pair, but the OG Black had a darker hue. This hue is little too bright for my taste, gonne touch up with some angelous infrared I have
View media item 1284181
UI is 100% legit

Most likely euro packaging

The label on the Weekend Drop pair I received doesn't look like that... It's identical to your size 11 and my other size 11.5 I received from FNL... Aside from the fact that it looks like FNL warehouse employees played floor hockey with the my shoe box before double boxing them up for shipment...

Im most likey way to young for this but yall have me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is GOLD right now

Last edited:
Is it possible for a nike/jordan to release a GR shoe and simply because of hype, resellers etc the shoes become limited?

^^ Econ 101

DTLR order from earlier today is "Ready To Ship"
Boys gonna get his pair earlier than I expected..
hip-hop-hooray-o.gif

Again... Not '91

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom