Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just jumped off Kixify.....Them folks on there are smoking that good dope....Some of them are asking for $315.
just saw one for $345 
laugh.gif

Nice! Is the 8 your TTS fit?
real talk I usually wear 8.5 and I have a few size 8 like my kd 7 global game are 8 and they fit fine I say if you gave really wide feet get a 8.5 if your more on the regular/slim feet i suggest a .5 size smaller hope this helped you out a biy

real talk I usually wear 8.5 and I have a few size 8 like my kd 7 global game are 8 and they fit fine I say if you gave really wide feet get a 8.5 if your more on the regular/slim feet i suggest a .5 size smaller hope this helped you out a biy
Thanks!

i still find it funny that people rely on restocks knowing damn well they never have a FSR and maybe 10 or so pairs each size

cause they don't want to
Agreed if they really wanted this shoe they would easily drop an extra 50 bucks. Additionally more of your older heads are lusting after these and most 6s due to nostalgia and most of us have jobs now unlike in 1991 and we have no problem dropping on these.

So I got an e-mail form Nike saying I had left something in my cart... instant thought was maybe I struck gold, so I quickly proceeded to open the e-mail and was met by this

View media item 1284783

View media item 1284785
You actually added that to your cart!? LOL

i still find it funny that people rely on restocks knowing damn well they never have a FSR and maybe 10 or so pairs each size
Restocks were beddy beddy good to me tho year. So much so that next year I will rely on restocks before resale...#nobots

Yea they always think the restock is full blown GR. In this case though, I do think nike will restock these 2 or 3 more times

Back
Top Bottom