Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

if I come across a size 10 for retail it will be robocopped, if not its whatev.....think I might be getting over this whole addiction y'all

I think lots of rappers do this...Its nothing new...Ever wonder why most of them have IRS issues? No receipts! Most of the stuff they buy can be written off on taxes...All the sneakers, clothing, cars all those to them are work expenses...Immediate write offs. Alot of them don't think about that though. Remember the purple crown bags? I'm sure that served as a wallet for lots of rappers and wanna be rappers and some Grandmas. Lol.

as a musician, need to dispel a myth. you can't write off sneakers/clothing unless it's absolutely unwearable in public and only for show purposes. cars...yes. shoes/clothes...no.

even with cash, alot of those bills are marked because it will eventually show up on income checks. unless you're paid in cash, there's always a trail. that's why rappers get tapped even though they paid in cash...

Last edited:
Thats rather lame, but dude wasnt choosy with the work around and all the NTinfo dropped yesterday and you wanna be choosy...
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
That's how he always is...

People should just blow his PMs up.... 

as a musician, need to dispel a myth. you can't write off sneakers/clothing unless it's absolutely unwearable in public and only for show purposes. cars...yes. shoes/clothes...no.

even with cash, alot of those bills are marked because it will eventually show up on income checks. unless you're paid in cash, there's always a trail. that's why rappers get tapped even though they paid in cash...
Nice bit of knowledge especially from somone involved! Thanks.

Not TRUE...

you can write off ALL CLOTHES used for shows but UP TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT the IRS ALLOWS depending on your income

They say "Musicians and entertainers can deduct the cost of theatrical clothing and accessories that are not suitable for
everyday wear."

but if you wore a NIKE for a show it's considered that... and can be written off

Last edited:

Aight. I been reading threads on here for years...I always see the same questions. 

Why don't I have an order confirmation? Because there was a high volume of orders. Computers have to catch up.

When will my order ship? The first or second business day after you order, and it could take up to a week to arrive.

How do they fit? 6's fit a little big. I comfortably wear an 11.5, but I can also fit an 11 with no problem. No 10.5, no 12. You are all grown men, you should know your foot size.

1s are TTS. 3s are TTS but you can go down a half size. 4s/5s are TTS. 6s/7s are TTS but you can go down half a size, 9s, 10s, 11s are TTS

12s fit big, down a half size and 13s are TTS but you can go down a half size.

Infrared is a combination of red pink and orange. Varsity Red is NOT infrared. 

They'll never use Durabuck anymore. Nike Air will return when Nike and JB say so. The resell price right now is $250 and it will be $400 ish this time next year as pairs dry up. Buy your pairs before February and you'll be fine. Learn how to tell real from fake. Never pay resell before trying at retail. 

And FINALLY, a "Connect" NEVER charges you more than retail+tax. The people you guys pay $100+ extra to are called resellers and suppliers. They charge so much becaue the corrupt shoe store employees charge THEM to buy up their entire stock and they pocket the difference. 
Repped. Bump to front.

I think lots of rappers do this...Its nothing new...Ever wonder why most of them have IRS issues? No receipts! Most of the stuff they buy can be written off on taxes...All the sneakers, clothing, cars all those to them are work expenses...Immediate write offs. Alot of them don't think about that though. Remember the purple crown bags? I'm sure that served as a wallet for lots of rappers and wanna be rappers and some Grandmas. Lol.
We'll regardless, I'm pretty sure 50 ain't having any IRS problems. He's got a net worth of 140 million bucks

Last edited:
Not TRUE...

you can write off ALL CLOTHES used for shows but UP TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT the IRS ALLOWS depending on your income

i'm sorry, but you're mistaken. reference http://www.irs.gov/publications/p17/ch28.html

As per the IRS:
Work Clothes and Uniforms

You can deduct the cost and upkeep of work clothes if the following two requirements are met.
1. You must wear them as a condition of your employment.
2. The clothes are not suitable for everyday wear. (this is why you can't write off sneakers like j's)

It is not enough that you wear distinctive clothing. The clothing must be specifically required by your employer. Nor is it enough that you do not, in fact, wear your work clothes away from work. The clothing must not be suitable for taking the place of your regular clothing.
Examples of workers who may be able to deduct the cost and upkeep of work clothes are: delivery workers, firefighters, health care workers, law enforcement officers, letter carriers, professional athletes, and transportation workers (air, rail, bus, etc.).

Musicians and entertainers can deduct the cost of theatrical clothing and accessories that are not suitable for everyday wear.

However, work clothing consisting of white cap, white shirt or white jacket, white bib overalls, and standard work shoes, which a painter is required by his union to wear on the job, is not distinctive in character or in the nature of a uniform. Similarly, the costs of buying and maintaining blue work clothes worn by a welder at the request of a foreman are not deductible.

Last edited:
We'll regardless, I'm pretty sure 50 ain't having any IRS problems. He's got a net worth of 140 million bucks

And he still has jacked up teeth

I never said he was. And just cause you have money doesn't mean its not brewing in the background. Not wishing all ill on the man. I'm just saying.

I never said he was. And just cause you have money doesn't mean its not brewing in the background. Not wishing all ill on the man. I'm just saying.
We'll if you are having those types of problems u damn sure wouldn't go in front of camera with a bag full of money like that for the whole world to see. At least make sure they didn't air that part.

Last edited:
Every day this thread goes off in a tangent.  If you want to talk about rappers and their tax issues, please do so in another thread.

Aight. I been reading threads on here for years...I always see the same questions. 

Why don't I have an order confirmation? Because there was a high volume of orders. Computers have to catch up.

When will my order ship? The first or second business day after you order, and it could take up to a week to arrive.

How do they fit? 6's fit a little big. I comfortably wear an 11.5, but I can also fit an 11 with no problem. No 10.5, no 12. You are all grown men, you should know your foot size.

1s are TTS. 3s are TTS but you can go down a half size. 4s/5s are TTS. 6s/7s are TTS but you can go down half a size, 9s, 10s, 11s are TTS

12s fit big, down a half size and 13s are TTS but you can go down a half size.

Infrared is a combination of red pink and orange. Varsity Red is NOT infrared. 

They'll never use Durabuck anymore. Nike Air will return when Nike and JB say so. The resell price right now is $250 and it will be $400 ish this time next year as pairs dry up. Buy your pairs before February and you'll be fine. Learn how to tell real from fake. Never pay resell before trying at retail. 

And FINALLY, a "Connect" NEVER charges you more than retail+tax. The people you guys pay $100+ extra to are called resellers and suppliers. They charge so much becaue the corrupt shoe store employees charge THEM to buy up their entire stock and they pocket the difference. 
Repped. Talking sneakers is where it's at.

Back
Top Bottom