Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Anyone know where DTLR ships from? Haven't ordered from them since they were on jb suspension. Looks like the free shipping option is UPS/USPS Innv aka camel hump. I'm fine with it though since it's a xmas gift. :D

UPS better not leave my **** out in the rain
mean.gif
UPS here will  wrap everything i get through them in a plastic bag or not leave it  if it's really bad..   FedEX  on the other hand is really bad, they leave crap in the snow, rain,  

Man, still looking for 11.5 but the other thing I wanted to say is this: 

YOU as the consumer control these resellers...not the other way around...hypothetically:

Reseller wants $400 for Columbia 11s. You say i'll pay 250. They sit and sit and eventually they will BEG you to take 250. 

People are always scared to affect change. If an employee offers to sell me a ticket....i'm snitching to the manager and the corporate office. That example would make other employees think twice. This happened at a local city gear, and ALL the employees got fired and the district manager had to run the release and sell to customers who were waiting in line. 

If NikeTalk as a community came together and said no more resale prices....reselling would slow down...people listen to this community more than you guys think. 

Last edited:

YOU as the consumer control these resellers...not the other way around...hypothetically:

Reseller wants $400 for Columbia 11s. You say i'll pay 250. They sit and sit and eventually they will BEG you to take 250. 

People are always scared to affect change. If an employee offers to sell me a ticket....i'm snitching to the manager and the corporate office. That example would make other employees think twice. This happened at a local city gear, and ALL the employees got fired and the district manager had to run the release and sell to customers who were waiting in line. 

If NikeTalk as a community came together and said no more resale prices....reselling would slow down...people listen to this community more than you guys think. 
Snitches get stitches 
laugh.gif

@Two Stacks
Lets school the public at large!!!! 
We have the control and buying power!!! 
I ask myself where did this get lost, because the possibility of missing a few release kicks oh well gotta send a "msg" to the seller like pause homie i will give you $25 or less over retail that's all.

Snitches get stitches 
laugh.gif
It's not right...The prices they ask are exorbitant and we have the bot and corruption issue because at the end of the day, someone chooses to pay that price for shoes. if no one paid the price then it would stop. 

Every week, a shoe that's $180 comes out. You at minimum ask $280, which gets you an $80 profit max. Some resellers want $350....that's the price of 2 pairs....and they want it for EVERY release. They try to do it as a job. One reseller in particular wants $425 for the Columbias....I don't understand how these big companies allow one person to buy 100 pairs of stock and not know that store manager is getting kickback $$$$ off each shoe. 100x50=5000. NICE BONUS huh? 

And if nike didn't attach release dates to stuff and/or just restocked shoes over and over randomly with no warning...it would slow it down. 

no one buys up iphones and resells them because they cost $700+ to buy outright. 

but the biggest online shoe community can change this. 

I still have a few shoes left to buy but at large im retired. 

Last edited:
As for those who ask what to use on these for cleaning I recommend Jason Markk and Jason Markk Repel. Expensive but worth it. 

Bro... ya DONT HAVE TO BUY these shoes at outrages prices or above retail period.... just move on

Back
Top Bottom