Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

is there something you can fill out on the slip and say to leave it for facility pick up

Yes that is called "hold for will call"

Do you have UPS My Choice? If so you can chose that option once you login to My Choice and go to the tracking page. Just make sure you do it before the package is loaded on to the truck in the morning.

If no My Choice then it may be too late as you had to call them before closing to ask for a hold for will call since UPS loads trucks early in the morning and the service centers open after the trucks are loaded.

EDIT.....

Do a live chat, then ask for a hold for will call.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/contact/

Last edited:
Ok thanks guys... Just got off live chat with UPS. Too late for today to change for hold for will call. Packages are with the driver for 2nd attempt delivery.

Ok thanks guys... Just got off live chat with UPS. Too late for today to change for hold for will call. Packages are with the driver for 2nd attempt delivery.

No problem, hope you catch the delivery today.

Still looking to catch my first pair.

Got my 3 pairs last night, not even sure what to call this material, seems like Durabuck/nubuck/leather/suede combo :lol: .. serious question, what's the best thing to use in order to keep these clean?

No problem, hope you catch the delivery today.

Still looking to catch my first pair.

What size and where you from?

Got my 3 pairs last night, not even sure what to call this material, seems like Durabuck/nubuck/leather/suede combo :lol: .. serious question, what's the best thing to use in order to keep these clean?

A lot of my boys use Air Legends or Jason Marks cleaners...

Why? :smh:

View media item 1286204

next thing you know JB thinks this is a trend and starts making 2 Diff Color jordans as a pair

i wanna say they've dropped 2-3 models (not from the sig line) where the pair was two different colorways. They matched though, like one white/red, the other black/red in the same pair.

BOOM, just had mine delivered.  I'm at work but my neighbor signed for them as she's cool as hell 
smokin.gif

6s easily becoming my favorite Jordan.
That can easily happen when JB puts out all or most of the classic colorways in one year. Imagine them dropping the White/Blue/Black 17s, White/Red 17s, Black/Black 17s, Thunder 17s, and White/Croc Print/ Copper 17s all in the same year. I'd declare the 17 the GOAT. LOL.
The 1st retro of the 17's will hit clearance racks! :D

My pear got picked up today and I can't complain for 119.. :D (I could, but I said I wouldn't anymore :rofl:) No quality issues or anything.

Damn 119 for a pear... You shoulda went to walmart
I did, they didn't have my size. #TBF :tongue:

Joints was so real me and my boys didn't even wanna peel the blue tape off that gold.
I just sold my croc's earlier this year due to the gold chipping and making the shoe look cheap. If they ever retro those I'm getting the fake metal accents cleared like candy paint!

Im not sure what to call it either. Reminds of the Bred IV but I haven't worn them much and haven't had to clean them. Varsity Reds were easy to clean with soap and water when I didn't have any Lincoln EZ around. Hoping these are the same since I rarely have any Lincoln EZ around..:nerd:

Hey no one mocked Lance Mountain. I think it looks clean in that last pic. You can keep that tho

Back
Top Bottom