Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Simple solution for the "too pink" crowd, sell em. Retail or above there is someone out there who will like it for what it is. I know I love my 2 pairs.

Its a retro, it will never be the OG, it will never have nike air, and JB could give 2 craps that we want the original shoe. Its as close as we're going to get for a decent period of time. So I will just enjoy it for what it is.

View media item 1290107

Got mine in!  I was concerned about the pink hue of the infrared, but seeing them now, while they are a little more on the pink shade than I personally like, they really do look true to the original infrared on the air max '90, and seem to be the closest to the OG infrared of all the retros.  We'll see what people say when I wear them....re. any comments on them being pink.

I swore I wouldn't buy any more icy soled shoes b/c they look like crap after one wear outside, but this is the first purchase that's an actual OG colorway that I owned in highschool, so I'm thrilled to have them!

Is it just me, or are these not very comfortable compared to the 3s, 4s, and 5s?  I would say that the 3s are the most comfortable for casual wear.  Maybe it's b/c these are the highest cut, or maybe the midsole needs some working in, but they don't seem as soft to walk on.  That said, it's been 23 years since I've worn a 6, so maybe it just needs some breaking in time.

I personally think the jumpman looks better than NA.  You know that back int he day Tinker either didn't think of it, or having NA was a branding requirement and he lost that argument b/c Jordan wasn't an established brand yet.  If he could do it all over again, he would prefer the jumpman from a design perspective, and we would all love it.  Sure it's not true to OG, which from a collector's perspective holds value, but from a design perspective, I think the jumpman is sleeker looking.

Anyway, I'm waiting to get some 4s...NEED these next!  First Jordan purchased in '89, and first Nike with visible air.  It's a damn tragedy that I don't have any!

Enjoy your 6s; great looking classic shoe!

So since a lot of us are getting pre-scuffed toe boxes, is there a good way to remove or even out the scuffs? Before I bust out the suede brush or eraser I wanna make sure I'm not going to do more harm than good over some minor 1/4" scuff.

Pic of my scuff from when I got them, 157 pgs ago, lol... 

I don't know why everyone is so pissy about the shade of the infrared. Bottom line it's a dope shoe whether it's precise to the OG or not. If it prevented you from copping or made you sell em than that's ridiculous and you dont deserve them anyway. It's not even that major.

I LOVE THE INFRARED..

Suck to come in here n read 20 + post about Color..........People can't Let it Go!!!

Remember ...  CAPTAIN CASH OUT is here to save your Sneakers from you!

Oh yea and.........

Motorsport 6's > Black Infrared > Sport Blues 6 > Maroon 6 > White Infrared > DB's

Oreos are okay. I've seen too many banged up pairs on eBay vs DS pairs and they're all I see when I think of the Oreos.

Better than the 5s, not as great as the upcoming 4s.

Mind slip and forgot about carmines.....

edit to -  motorsports > Blk infrared > Sport blue > Carmine > Maroon > White Infrared

UPS can't find my package...need to call for another update then call Nike... Aaarrrgggghhhh
This happened to me and my girl last week. UPS "lost" two separate packages (not from Nike, but still) so I had to call the company and get them to send the stuff out again. My original package turned up at my house but tracking was never updated, so I got a pair of pants for free a few days after the original pair turned up. I'm guessing if UPS loses them you'll have to get a refund from NDC.

Apparently this is an issue UPS has been having recently, so don't get too angry just yet.

If you dont like the red, infrared, pink, pepto, majenta, infrapink or whatever color your complaining about and wear a sz 11.5 or 12 i'll take them of your hands..........

View media item 1290141
Don't look pink to me, but hey, I'm happy with them. Y'all can take back your pairs.

Shoutout to my roommates shoddy fire pit making an appearance in this pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom