Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The dead hose has been beaten over & over. You dudes cry about the color. What did you people do not get. If anything, the 3lab5 should have given you an idea on what shade of "infrared" we was getting due to it being a black-based shoe. I knew that we was getting that shade since that shoe was released. Then the white/infrared came out and you are still crying. You think that JB was going to just change the paint color for each release this year :lol: . If you don't like it, try to trade with someone with the 2010's although the red is closer to a fire red color. Getting 2000's won't help unless you get a sole swap. Or better yet, repaint the color of your desire like other members did which came out great.

Last edited:
The dead hose has been beaten over & over. You dudes cry about the color. What did you people do not get. If anything, the 3lab5 should have given you an idea on what shade of "infrared" we was getting due to it being a black-based shoe. I knew that we was getting that shade since that shoe was released. Then the white/infrared came out and you are still crying. You think that JB was going to just change the paint color for each release this year :lol: . If you don't like it, try to trade with someone with the 2010's although the red is closer to a fire red color. Getting 2000's won't help unless you get a sole swap. Or better yet, repaint the color of your desire like other members did which came out great.

All I'm saying is JB shouldn't of messed up such a classic sneaker by calling them "infrared" 6s when they clearly arent infrared. They should of came up with another name like "neon pink" 6s or something other than the classic "infrared" They do it for other sneakers (sport blue 3s and royal blue 1s) blues are clearly different.

Damn shame

Or better yet, don't buy it in the first place. If you think you have been "dupped", which would be hard to believe, return it and get your money back. No one is making you buy sneakers. Just stop complaining.

Or better yet, don't buy it in the first place. If you think you have been "dupped", which would be hard to believe, return it and get your money back. No one is making you buy sneakers. Just stop complaining.

I did not feel to mention it that when someone several posts before me mentioned it. I just stated the alternatives.

All I'm saying is JB shouldn't of messed up such a classic sneaker by calling them "infrared" 6s when they clearly arent infrared. They should of came up with another name like "neon pink" 6s or something other than the classic "infrared" They do it for other sneakers (sport blue 3s and royal blue 1s) blues are clearly different.

Damn shame

JB will not call these "neon pink" or any other name they are a business to make money. I agree it's sad but it is true.

Last edited:

I did not feel to mention it that when someone several posts before me mentioned it. I just stated the alternatives.

No worries man, we're on the same page.

No worries man, we're on the same page.

I know, but it is hilarious that they feel that they are being "dupped" :rofl:

I felt the same way with my all-time favorite sneaker the black/red 13's. I disliked the 2013's not only because it was missing the 3M, but it was the shade of red changed. It changed from "true red" to varsity red. I did not buy the 2013's but brought a second pair of the 2004 retros which are DS.

Last edited:
i would like to add...after receiving my pairs 2 days ago i thoroughly inspected it.. put them back in the box and haven't looked at them since. You could say I'm beating a dead horse but I'm giving my honest opinion on a pair of shoes that are my all time favorites. I myself own a 2000 pair and hug them tighter now that i see this otrocity color Jordan brand calls "Infrared 23". Even though i am disappointed and i already knew about the pinkish color i still brought it because they're my GRAILS between watching the man play in the 90's waiting for him to get fouled so i could get a shot of him at the free-throw line fast forward to now...the ice sole, 3m and nice nubuck  & overall shape....everything is on point except......the actual infrared that (some of us) know and love. I purchased 2 pairs with the intent of painting one but after some deep thought I'm painting both back to the color they're supposed to be. Not varsity red...not fire red...INFRARED.  Instead of whining and complaining I'm doing something about it. People think its taboo or shamed upon to paint your kicks but when it comes to this certain situation... i could care less what people think or say. I know in the back of my mind i have a shoe I'm satisfied with. If anyone else share the same opinion as i do then id suggest you do the same or DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

My champs pair came in today and it had a eastbay sticker on the box. Haha.  Also, did anyone get receipt with their infrareds from champs? I could careless about it but just wondering. 

I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about the color never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. They were a shade darker, but they popped just as much. To tell the truth I like this color better cause its more a Hi-liter neon that was big in the early 90's
You sir, deserve a medal. PREACH.

Back
Top Bottom