Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Because a friend that has a store and brings almost all jordans has seen the samples of all jordans for 2014, ordered and there is nothing about black infrareds..100% guaranteed are white infrareds and carmine..no info for other colorways of 6s unfortunately....this doesn't mean they won't popup but there aren't many chances..or they ll be a special release..i hope he is wrong but he has been in all releases so far 100% correct

Last edited:
Since the white infrared dropped in 2010, it would make sense if they dropped the black infrared as well.
My favorite shoe and will try to triple up and say farewell to the Jordan Brand after this release.

Since the white infrared dropped in 2010, it would make sense if they dropped the black infrared as well.
My favorite shoe and will try to triple up and say farewell to the Jordan Brand after this release.

The black infrared dropped with them

Because a friend that has a store and brings almost all jordans has seen the samples of all jordans for 2014, ordered and there is nothing about black infrareds..100% guaranteed are white infrareds and carmine..no info for other colorways of 6s unfortunately....this doesn't mean they won't popup but there aren't many chances..or they ll be a special release..i hope he is wrong but he has been in all releases so far 100% correct

Ummmm, I doubt they have the entire 2014 lined up yet. Your friend probably only saw the first of the year. The same thing we've heard.

man when the infrared pack dropped this past time they didn't go that quickly, there was no hype around it what so ever

Now I see the value has remained consistent

VI's are still my favorites

I wouldn't say there was no hype around them, just not crazy like today. There was defiantly people that were hyped for them,myself included. And a lot of heads had just copped the Varsity reds.
I remember the threads on here with people changing their V-reds to Infrared's with that garden craft marker :lol:

Last edited:
Can't wait! Picked up the varsity last time, wasn't crazy about the material.. But the shoe takes me back. Hopefully black and white infrareds will drop. :D

I see some release dates saying that WHITE Infrareds are dropping early '14.

Hope that these are coming out next year as well.

I see some release dates saying that WHITE Infrareds are dropping early '14.

Hope that these are coming out next year as well.

Its been confirmed to drop in feburary

But black infrareds havent been confirmed kinda like the aquas this year, they were just assumed to be coming out

White infrareds in the beginning of the year just like all the other white/reds. Wc 3s wc 4s fire red 5s. Does this mean hare 7s in 2015?! Lol

White infrareds in the beginning of the year just like all the other white/reds. Wc 3s wc 4s fire red 5s. Does this mean hare 7s in 2015?! Lol
Man whenever the hares release! :smokin I need those and the flints. The flints look so clean it would be a shame if JB doesn't retro them soon

Throwing my 2010 pair on eBay and copping some Royal 1's

Will re-up two pairs of these in '14

Yeah I don't like the blue. It makes me think of fakes. There was a time when the blue tint was a way to spot fakes, not anymore.

I kind of hope they make a black/sport blue next year since they are making all this black grapes, black laneys, etc. I would cop especially if colorblocked like the black/infrared

Man I already want this years releases to be through so I can cop these VIs! Might end up copping all the OG VIs that release

What are the chances DS Infrareds from 2000 are wearable?

Description: 

- SOLES QUITE FIRM, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOFT SPOTS.

- AMAZING CONDITION
- ONLY FLAW IS (PICTURED) A SMALL CHIP IN ONE OF THE SOFT SPOTS FROM ME PRESSING TOO HARD

What are the chances DS Infrareds from 2000 are wearable?

Description: 

- SOLES QUITE FIRM, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOFT SPOTS.

- AMAZING CONDITION
- ONLY FLAW IS (PICTURED) A SMALL CHIP IN ONE OF THE SOFT SPOTS FROM ME PRESSING TOO HARD

I wouldn't waste my time with anything ds that's over 10 years old unless your going to show them off like a trophy

Back
Top Bottom