Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm dying for some sort of confirmation on these.

These, Black Nike Air 88s, and Bred 1s are all I have my sights set on at the moment.

What are the chances DS Infrareds from 2000 are wearable?

Description: 

- SOLES QUITE FIRM, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOFT SPOTS.

- AMAZING CONDITION
- ONLY FLAW IS (PICTURED) A SMALL CHIP IN ONE OF THE SOFT SPOTS FROM ME PRESSING TOO HARD

Well obviously you can see that specific pair has already gone...

But just to clarify the issue, NO pairs of the 2000 release are wearable from DS now.

I'm all for the OG but boy I would love for JB to release these Samples
pimp.gif

infrared-air-jordan-6-sample-300x225.jpg

But just to clarify the issue, NO pairs of the 2000 release are wearable from DS now.
This is false.
laugh.gif

I absolutely knew someone was going to refute that, I was even going to add to my original post that someone would come in here talking about how they just bought a pair and wore them without problems.

However, the simple truth is that the polyurethane used in this model just doesn't hold up after 13 years.

And no, gingerly padding around your crib for a few minutes does not count as wearable.

Last edited:
Still got my pack DS cause I'm busy wearing my Black Varsity Reds to the ground..

Probably still gonna cop :smokin

I'm all for the OG but boy I would love for JB to release these Samples
pimp.gif

infrared-air-jordan-6-sample-300x225.jpg
I would rather they just release these instead if they're planning on f****** up the infrareds AGAIN. I can take having a ashy suede version of these, but if they drop the ball on another black/infared release...... I'd rather they'd just not come out at all. Out of ALL Jordans this one is supposed to be special, and TWICE they've fell short.

laugh.gif

I absolutely knew someone was going to refute that, I was even going to add to my original post that someone would come in here talking about how they just bought a pair and wore them without problems.

However, the simple truth is that the polyurethane used in this model just doesn't hold up after 13 years.

And no, gingerly padding around your crib for a few minutes does not count as wearable.
laugh.gif

There's no official release day, right? Sometime in June though?
It will probably drop in the fall because the white infrareds are rumored to drop in February and the Carmines have been rumored for may so i see these coming in the fall

I wouldn't waste my time with anything ds that's over 10 years old unless your going to show them off like a trophy
I agree. I had purchased a pair in 2003 and they started to crease and crack. Not worth it, I would get the latest pair to wear. My man Stayblunted said it perfectly clear.

Back
Top Bottom