Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

But I know they will have the banana shape and work boot toe so they will be a pass for me.

If the other 2014 VI's are any indication, indeed |I

I probably won't pass if the Durabuck is there though.

If they are durabuck I'll live with the blue tint sole :lol:

And the undoubtedly odd shape. Durabuck is all I need for it to be a go on those pretty much.

ok, wasn't sure if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. Crummy to see the deformation worm its way into the V's and VI's too :smh:

I'm praying they don't destroy the 7 for 2015

5,6,8,9 all look disgusting with their new molds (all retro look bad) but these are the worst cases.

5,6,8,9 all look disgusting with their new molds (all retro look bad) but these are the worst cases.

interesting, 3s and 4s look the worst by far to me. the 4s are like lowtops now lol

Last edited:

I always thought the 8s looked fine can I see some comparison pics? I thought the mold wasn't that bad on them

dont need these, still have my infrared pack in the box and in that plastic packaging, havent even took the black ones out the plastic to look at em yet. been wearing my black/varsities alot though.

dont need these, still have my infrared pack in the box and in that plastic packaging, havent even took the black ones out the plastic to look at em yet. been wearing my black/varsities alot though.
Your infrareds must be fresh.
pimp.gif

My infrared pack is still in good condition. But nonetheless i will cop a extra pair.
Gopefully they dint over do the blue sole

Your infrareds must be fresh.
pimp.gif
couldnt even tell you lol, seriously never even looked at the black ones. white infrareds i wore once so far since i passed on the white varsities. more tempted now than ever before to take em out and see if they yellowed at all in that plastic that jb put em in

interesting, 3s and 4s look the worst by far to me. the 4s are like lowtops now lol

Ya. IVs have been jacked up with the banana toe since '05. Really sad to see that happen to the other models now too. That was the reason I passed on the recent grape Vs. This Boot toe box really kills me

just sold my black/varsity reds recently do to financial issues...so im ready for these sometime in 2014

In my case it doesnt matter bought mine in 2001 and the bottom is starting to crumble. Its been a its original bax since that day. I wore it maybe 20 tomes but havent touched it in probably 6 yrs

In my case it doesnt matter bought mine in 2001 and the bottom is starting to crumble. Its been a its original bax since that day. I wore it maybe 20 tomes but havent touched it in probably 6 yrs

I'm just trying to crush this myth that keeping a shoe air tight will somehow make it crumble, I've never seen any proof of that

Last edited:
I'm just trying to crush this myth that keeping a shoe air tight will somehow make it crumble, I've never seen any proof of that
gotcha I understand. I have seen no proof either but to each there own on how they preserve their kickz

Last edited:
 so keeping em out in the open won't make a 10+ year old shoe crumble...
It all depends on what conditions are stored, what is the midsole made of, was the pair just sitting or it was in rotation...I have many pairs over 10 years old and have no issues with cracking and crumbling. 

Last edited:
It all depends on what conditions are stored, what is the midsole is made of, were the pair just sitting or it was in rotation...I have many pairs over 10 years old and have no issues with cracking and crumbling. 

I might PM you and ask you some questions then b

this thread had been dead the past couple days probably because of the yeezy 2 speecualtion and bred 1 release.. This is the next jb purchase on my radar

Back
Top Bottom