Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wasn't there a time where JB said they would never retro a jordan with Nike in the back to honor collectors? I remember reading this somewhere back in the 2000s. They actually did a pretty good of holding up to that until the 88s. It will only be a matter of time before they start whoring it out . two cents.

They're excuse was that they didn't have the mold for it anymore. They would rather advertise a Jumpman than a Nike Swoosh. They wanted to be their own entity even though they were under Nike. It's commendable but I laughed when those Wedding Vs with NA on the back saw the light of day. :lol:

:lol: that sounds to funny

I cant believe they aint have the mold

Can I please get a legit check on these varsity? No box has ya boy sketched out. Thanks!!

Last edited:
They're excuse was that they didn't have the mold for it anymore. They would rather advertise a Jumpman than a Nike Swoosh. They wanted to be their own entity even though they were under Nike. It's commendable but I laughed when those Wedding Vs with NA on the back saw the light of day. :lol:

I knew one of the older NT members would remember this. I can't recall where it was from. I would love to go back and reread that article and their hypocrisy.

Must have these shoes came out in my born year and these the first jays mj won the ship with

Had me ready to load that nike page and get my cc info ready months in advance lol

Noobie question: the OG released somewhere around 91 right? To which rls are u referring when youre talking about varsity reds? "Package" is the CDP?

Noobie question: the OG released somewhere around 91 right? To which rls are u referring when youre talking about varsity reds? "Package" is the CDP?

Infrared Package from 2010. Varsity Red are also a 2010 release where they slightly changed the shade of red and made the upper suede. Yes, they really damn near the same shoe twice within months of each other.

are those pics from the package or the varsity reds
Good question cuz those pics are from 06 so it was probably just samples

Yeah, they're samples. The samples that got auctioned during the Katrina Relief Charity. If I remember correctly, the old Jumpman23 site had a carousel of the pairs released up to the time (I want to say that was like '07?), and the picture of the VI's was a pair of Black Infrareds with a Jumpman on the heel. Dudes were :nerd:'ing for the longest wondering if it meant a retro was on the way :lol: That's actually the same thing that happened with the Katrina III's. JB are a bunch of teases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom