Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I remember getting a box of Wheaties just to get the calander with this pic. I called the 1-800 number for NIKE CS a 1000 times for a release date....notice the differences from these to the final released version.
Yea, Micheal's wearing the lace locks from the Jordan V

Actually the shoe itself is much different than the final version. Notice the toebox and the tongue appears to be made of different material.

Actually the shoe itself is much different than the final version. Notice the toebox and the tongue appears to be made of different material.
Yea, wasn't this shoe the original prototype? the tongue does look different. The one he played with on court are different though right?

brahs does it actually matter? we all know were going to cop like crazy on black friday 
laugh.gif

I remember getting a box of Wheaties just to get the calander with this pic. I called the 1-800 number for NIKE CS a 1000 times for a release date....notice the differences from these to the final released version.

I had a few of these calendars. I actually bought another 1 a few years ago on Ebay NDS :rofl: It was $5 so I said why not?

I really hope these will be made in bred XI numbers. Come on Jordan Brand do it !

Last edited:
Where are the official pics or official release dates?  or is this just a speculation thread

RD is Black Friday, I haven't seen any official pics yet. There's a pic that's supposed to be the 2014's on page 115 of this thread.

Appreciate the info man,

I already have Nike tweets sent to my phone but I always strikeout on NDC

Do you recommend FTL over finishline, NDC, and eastbay?

I gotta work on my swiftness 
I usually check out fastest with NDC but you have to be fast. I obtained most of my collection from NDC
FTL,Eastbay,Footaction, Champs are ok but requires patience and determination. Out of the four sites I had the most success with East

I never had  success with finishline but my friends say its all just a matter of luck and patience

Nike Air on the back of these will be a dream come true until I get them. I'll always feel free in them. Like I can fly. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom