Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Gonna take heat for this BUT, not feeling the 3m. Not enough to pass since I been working in my 2010s for the past 4 months however, would prefer it gone again.

So let me get this straight, because someone would rather pay a lower price, it means they're struggling and can't afford the shoes?
You guys on here are straight comedy b :lol:

lol just messin wit you. It's on all the time at Thanksgiving just like Christmas Story in Christmas. Dude trying to go to Chicago for Thanksgiving and John candy comes along
Aaahhhhh, gotcha! LOL... I really didn't wanna make this trip, but my girl been wanting to go for the last year and she went ahead and booked it. I'm mad I'm gonna be in the airport for the UGA/GT game tho.

So let me get this straight, because someone would rather pay a lower price, it means they're struggling and can't afford the shoes?
You guys on here are straight comedy b
laugh.gif
I know right, my first thought is that they are pretty smart and not broke. 

lol just messin wit you. It's on all the time at Thanksgiving just like Christmas Story in Christmas. Dude trying to go to Chicago for Thanksgiving and John candy comes along
Aaahhhhh, gotcha! LOL... I really didn't wanna make this trip, but my girl been wanting to go for the last year and she went ahead and booked it. I'm mad I'm gonna be in the airport for the UGA/GT game tho.
that's how it all starts.... Plane trip, snows too much, have to take a train, it breaks down, rent a car... It burns... Try to hitch hike, make it later that Thanksgiving day [emoji]128541[/emoji]

So we went into full Econ class I see sheesh. The price is the price. And thats for anything. Don't like what corporations do, stop buying they products. Retro jays gonna be 185, 190 next year wit the "remastered" stuff, period. So get used to it or get out. That is all. Carry on...

You guys on here are straight comedy b :lol:

if you are smart with your money that means you struggling. the average niketalker way of thinking lol

Regardless, my Winner Circle reward is ready. Just sucks FNL charges shipping on newly retro releases on Jordans.

I might have to hit up the mall, but don't feel like dealing with all the shenanigans on Black Friday.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for $170, pretty sure it'll be $185 ...either way I seriously doubt $15 will make or break anybody and whoever originally plan to cop still coppin.

Last edited:
Regardless, my Winner Circle reward is ready. Just sucks FNL charges shipping on newly retro releases on Jordans.

I might have to hit up the mall, but don't feel like dealing with all the shenanigans on Black Friday.
arent all stores raffle now? If so your in and out no hassle, granted you win of course

these are two shots that i could grab while going through new inventory yesterday at work, for reference its a size 12. They look amazing in person. The infrared is very vibrant, although it could be because the background is black now and not white. As for the whole color debate it honestly looks just like the white infrared color from earlier this year and i am a ok with that!

arent all stores raffle now? If so your in and out no hassle, granted you win of course

Repped for those pics. Going to try and grab me 2 pairs.

I don't think Finishline does raffle. The only thing Finishline does is a draft for the XI's. I'm still going to try and get a raffle from HOH and FTL.

Repped for those pics. Going to try and grab me 2 pairs.

I don't think Finishline does raffle. The only thing Finishline does is a draft for the XI's. I'm still going to try and get a raffle from HOH and FTL.
all the finishlines here just moved to raffle, expect the rest of the nation to follow unless its just our district that is doing so.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for $170, pretty sure it'll be $18 ...either way I seriously doubt $15 will make or break anybody and whoever originally plan to cop still coppin.

Damn, $18 is a lot better! :lol: That's probably what they make em for.. Then hit us with $200 after tax.

As for the whole color debate it honestly looks just like the white infrared color from earlier this year and i am a ok with that!

View media item 1260514

I'm good with that color too.. :nthat: And I'm sure many others that had a problem with it will be first in line for these..

Back
Top Bottom