Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Went to the Footlocker in Northpark(Dallas) and they told me they already did the Raffle and he couldnt tell me how many pairs they had. i guess it will be NDC or bust

happy.gif
  @NobleKane  I know you're over it 

But out of the 400+ comments, Nt pizza was the only thing that made me smile. 

EDIT:^^^^^^ DAMNNN!!! those photos are beautful ^^^^^^^

Last edited:
If anyone has word on the Ontario Mills and Tyler Mall Skeikh, it's much appreciated! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I went to Footlocker Westfield mall in Topanga yesterday & the manager told me they got over 150 pairs and said I have a good chance i'll get called. I then asked about Grade School sizes and they only got like 24-30 pairs. My girls pair is always harder to get then mine lol damn...

Went to the Footlocker in Northpark(Dallas) and they told me they already did the Raffle and he couldnt tell me how many pairs they had. i guess it will be NDC or bust
Yup my fam tol me it was Monday and Tuesday, quite a few spots doin raffle and guaranteed tickets starting Sunday, and I believe Shiekh is also

I went to Footlocker Westfield mall in Topanga yesterday & the manager told me they got over 150 pairs and said I have a good chance i'll get called. I then asked about Grade School sizes and they only got like 24-30 pairs. My girls pair is always harder to get then mine lol damn...
Nice, I got 2 tickets there hopefully we win

so i just called the FNL that no one was entering the raffle on monday, they said they have a good amount of ppl entered it. sounds shady af

Wow at this thread. Lol at these long windows one of the FTL waiting on a call from wednesday  to monday. I understand what @vampire xtc  was saying about FTL policies and managers holding shoes but the one at this FTL 
mean.gif
 . I still took a chance anyways. Hibbets sheesh, one is doing raffles from Wednesday to Monday and the other Wednesday to Wednesday. Easy cop they say, we'll see. 5 raffles so far.

Last edited:
If I win a raffle but I don't pick up when they call does that mean I'm screwed? Cause I think finish line just called and I was in class :smh:

If I win a raffle but I don't pick up when they call does that mean I'm screwed? Cause I think finish line just called and I was in class :smh:
Call them back asap tell them you just missed a call if you know there number by heart. or search it. They usually call unknown. But other than that, yep on to the next.

Last edited:
Happened to me before. Tough break man. They will draw another name with your size and call

Wow at this thread. Lol at these long windows one of the FTL waiting on a call from wednesday  to monday. I understand what @vampire xtc  was saying about FTL policies and managers holding shoes but the one at this FTL 
mean.gif
 . I still took a chance anyways. Hibbets sheesh, one is doing raffles from Wednesday to Monday and the other Wednesday to Wednesday. Easy cop they say, we'll see. 5 raffles so far.

its how it goes sadly at times

some managers will stick to the rule book

others do what ever they wanna do

there are currently major issues going on at flight 23 with their management staff due to shady issues

seems to have stemmed from an inside source(employee)

but they got real jammed up

those jordan 1's that were exclusive to them public schools or whatever

the initial release they only sold 1/3rd of inventory to the actual public the legit way via raffle

the remaining pairs were held back or as management tried to say ended up being "unclaimed" raffle entries

and well they got caught doin this and its causing an issue so they are looking to break up that management team

so lets see

this is also why they have re launched them twice now to see if any discrepancies happen with the stock

its all pairs from the initial shipment

Back
Top Bottom