Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The Distaste for Resellers is Crazy... 
laugh.gif

Can't hate doe... Them Fools Eat Good!

What are you 12? Haters? :lol:

Take another [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Aint got no immunity for niketalkers sympathizing with resellers

12? Lol ok man you got it. If I'm 12 you must be 6 then because you clearly lack any sort of maturity coming at me all late, with your wack *** thumbs down, claiming I'm sympathizing with resellers? FOH. You also seem to lack basic comprehension/reading skills too. In my post I'm actually sympathizing with the buyer who wants to get their pair without jumping through ANY sort of hoops and don't mind paying a lil extra to get what they want. Some of my best pairs came from so called 'resellers' whom I was happy to give just $40-$50 over retail to secure mines. That's not to say there aren't bad resellers out there who jack up the price and try to rip people off either. My only point was that resellers, as bad as they are CAN be helpful in certain situations, for certain people. Obviously no one WANTS to pay over retail but I'm not going to act all high and mighty like I've never paid or wouldn't pay a reseller just to get "cool points" on NT from trolls like you. So you can miss me with your cliche NT "I hate resellers" response and kick rocks.

(And yes, you sir are what I consider to be a hater. I'd tell you that even if I was 12 and it would be true) FOH

Last edited:
What are you 12? Haters? :lol:

Take another [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Aint got no immunity for niketalkers sympathizing with resellers
I'm with u man, **** al bundy shoe resellers. Resellers are just wannabe d boys and only make money by sabotaging the game. I have no respect for that whatsoever. Or anyone who condones it. We don't need them or want them.

Last edited:
12? Lol ok man you got it. If I'm 12 you must be 6 then because you clearly lack any sort of maturity coming at me all late, with your wack *** thumbs down, claiming I'm sympathizing with resellers? FOH. You also seem to lack basic comprehension/reading skills too. In my post I'm actually sympathizing with the buyer who wants to get their pair without jumping through ANY sort of hoops and don't mind paying a lil extra to get what they want. Some of my best pairs came from so called 'resellers' whom I was happy to give just $40-$50 over retail to secure mines. That's not to say there aren't bad resellers out there who jack up the price and try to rip people off either. My only point was that resellers, as bad as they are CAN be helpful in certain situations, for certain people. Obviously no one WANTS to pay over retail but I'm not going to act all high and mighty like I've never paid or wouldn't pay a reseller just to get "cool points" on NT from trolls like you. So you can miss me with your cliche NT "I hate resellers" response and kick rocks.

(And yes, you sir are what I consider to be a hater. I'd tell you that even if I was 12 and it would be true) FOH
Resellers are never good. NEVER. They prevent u from being able to buy the shoes on your own without having to do with some wannabe hustler. They buy shoes to sell u for more than they're worth. Eat up all the supply just to add their 20%-30% up charge or whatever they make on top of it and cause folks who want said shoe to have to buy from somebody who all they did was sabotage the game and basically cheated their way into making money. If nobody would shop with these lovers they'd find another scam somewhere else which is what I what i wish would happen.

Last edited:
Catch 22 if you ask me.

The reason shoes are so hard to get is that the resellers buy the majority of them.

However, that won't negate me paying a reseller if I miss and want the shoe.

We sometimes need them, but only because they've purchased the inventory before we could.

And that doesn't negate the need for them in some situations.

Last edited:
Catch 22 if you ask me.

The reason shoes are so hard to get is that the resellers buy the majority of them.
However, that won't negate me paying a reseller if I miss and want the shoe.
We sometimes need them, but only because they've purchased the inventory before we could.
And that doesn't negate the need for them in some situations.
That's called "sabotage" that's all they do. Cant stand for any shoe reseller on any level. Don't bring it here. We don't need them one damn bit. All we need from them is to find another scam and leave the shoes alone

Last edited:
It's sabotage.
Most hustles are.
Some need them, though you may not.
I don't "need" them, but I'm not above dealing with them if I want to.
If I put in the work I can usually get what I want.
Sometimes I can't put in the work, so I pay the reseller.
Not happy about it, but I'm not mad about it either.
Good for them I guess.

Last edited:
It's sabotage.
Most hustles are.
Some need them, though you may not.
I don't "need" them, but I'm not above dealing with them if I want to.
If I put in the work I can usually get what I want.
Sometimes I can't put in the work, so I pay the reseller.
Not happy about it, but I'm not mad about it either.
Good for them I guess.
Nobody would need them if they weren't busy buying up entire malls stock to limit supply to consumers.

Last edited:
My weekend drop order shipped yesterday.
I live in nyc and ordered on 11/10. Looks like it's shipping out of jericho,ny so i should have them soon.

Last edited:
I wish it was next friday and I was picking up my pairs =(, and then there would be less resell talk and more pics (yes I know thats almost as bad because we all post the same general pics), any way I have 1 for me and 1 for my old hag and I'm getting greedy and want 1 more for me

Yea for $70 over retail. Nearly 30% more than the rest of us will pay in a week. Nope. Not worth it. Especially on a SUPER DUPER GR
saying $70 is worth the hassle and peace of mind doesn't make sense to me either. maybe if we were talking about a $800 dollar item. i don't hate on resellers, i think it is funny how some of them clearly push their biz on niketalk, and i don't think reselling makes a big deal over the long term or say anything about a person's character. but i don't pay $12 for popcorn at the movies on principle and it's the same deal here. 

nearly $300 for a GR? and doing this maybe once a month? crazy 

last nugget i'll add is for the casual reseller or aspiring reseller... after factoring in taxes, shipping, fees, stupid customers, chargebacks, etc... how much are you really making? it's just a hobby i think for most. the $30 net profit isn't life changing. 

saying $70 is worth the hassle and peace of mind doesn't make sense to me either. maybe if we were talking about a $800 dollar item. i don't hate on resellers, i think it is funny how some of them clearly push their biz on niketalk, and i don't think reselling makes a big deal over the long term or say anything about a person's character. but i don't pay $12 for popcorn at the movies on principle and it's the same deal here. 

nearly $300 for a GR? and doing this maybe once a month? crazy 
Qft. Agreed. Any reseller I see soliciting their business on niketalk I'm telling on them right off the muscle. Call me what u want. Idgaf. Scumbags.

Last edited:
So I been out the sneaker game for a while but I really wouldn't mind getting my hands in these.
Can anyone please help me out?

Retail or paying 70 bucks more won't kill me.
Holla back please.

So I been out the sneaker game for a while but I really wouldn't mind getting my hands in these.
Can anyone please help me out?

Retail or paying 70 bucks more won't kill me.
Holla back please.
cop online next Friday morning at 8am est at any nike retailer's website

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom