Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wish there was an IOS app for this site!  Love reading this thread.

I hope that the people who got secured raffle tickets already don't attempt to get more  online come release day! Let those with no luck get a piece of the pie!

Try to keep it clean y'all. Have fun but dont feed into the nonsense.

If you haven't got any calls the liklihood of getting then online or in store is high. So don't come dragging down the morale.

AirThompson the Mod?? When did that happen?

Either way, congrats homie!

I tried to tell Yall about weekenddrop a week ago, but everyone said I was a troll and that they are "legit" just because niketalk verified em smh [emoji]128544[/emoji], been tellin yall I'm not new to this been doin it for years

You know majority of these Niketalkers swear they know everything. :lol:

Wish there was an IOS app for this site!  Love reading this thread.

I hope that the people who got secured raffle tickets already don't attempt to get more  online come release day! Let those with no luck get a piece of the pie!
Just open the site in mobile Safari, it's formatted nicely for mobile.

On another note I wonder if Jordan Brand has done something to increase the life of the actual midsole. Reality is I know several people will be sitting on some pairs for years and the thought of them breaking/crumbing within a couple years is disheartening. I had to RIP my Olympic 6s from 2000 after about 2 years of buying them I wore them about 6 times. I guess 14 year span isn't bad. LOL

Serious question.

Has anyone ever been successful placing an order using their LTE network?

Might not be close to a computer come release day so I'll have to rely on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by van-nostrand View Post

Just open the site in mobile Safari, it's formatted nicely for mobile.

Thanks man

Last edited:
Serious question.

Might not be close to a computer come release day so I'll have to rely on my phone.

Any response would be greatly appreciated

i get drops on my phone all the time with my sprint service....

Serious question.

Yes, but not on a release that's as in demand as these.  Scored Sport Blue 6s on AT&T LTE, but you know those sat on shelves for days.

Last edited:
Serious question.

Yes, but not on a release that's as in demand as these.  Scored Sport Blue 6s on LTE, but you know those sat on shelves for days.
i got wtl on my lte but those were a "mega gr"

I feel where you're coming from in paying the extra to avoid the hassle, but you've been doing this long enough to know you didn't have to resort to paying that much more than retail for a super GR considering you still have a shot to get em online
People complain about the bs and the prices but are the first ones to fuel that bs and pay those prices. Makes no sense

Do not go to times square champs, just drove by its ******* pouring rain and there is a line going around a city block for the tickets, **** this **** lol if i struck out online i will pay resale price i am no bum to be waiting 2 hours in the pouring rain for sneakers

Do not go to times square champs, just drove by its ******* pouring rain and there is a line going around a city block for the tickets, **** this **** lol if i struck out online i will pay resale price i am no bum to be waiting 2 hours in the pouring rain for sneakers
is it a raffle or guaranteed pairs

Back
Top Bottom