Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Def looks better on the black than the white and its close to the OGs and everything else about the shoe is right on point in my humble opinion. But this new infrared just is not the same shade as the OGs. I'm still copping, might as well complete the set with having all 4 OG colorway 6s they dropped this year. If it turns out I don't like these in person, it shouldn't be too hard to trade them for a pair I do like.
i definitely agree with you on that, its not the same as the OG colorway. However i do like these better than the 2010's

Down here in straya the release is only 9 hours away. I'm gonna try online first, there's fk all places you can get them online. Local footlocker store is getting 28 pairs. They are doing a raffle for the first time, think about 60 ppl have entered. I got a ticket and I got my gf to grab one. I'll be happy with one pair, they are probably my grails...... otherwise I'm going to have to pay resale which is a **** market in straya

Would they look straight stupid with anything darker red like varsity red? In some pictures they seems bright pink and in some not as much.
In 2010 they released a Varsity Red and an Infrared version of these. In 2000 they released these with a darker infrared that was labeled "deep infrared." Plenty of pics on Google for you to judge for yourself

won a grip of raffles so im going to try my luck helping out folks at the mall who couldn't cop. think $15-20 is fair to ask?
Bro....on release day you can get th most out of these beasts. U gotta get it while the gettingd good. You can prolly get at least 60-80 bucks each if u buy all the pairs and put it on Craig's or sell in front of store. That's what I'd do. Then take that money and donate some of it to charity. It's the holidays fam

Bro....on release day you can get th most out of these beasts. U gotta get it while the gettingd good. You can prolly get at least 60-80 bucks each if u buy all the pairs and put it on Craig's or sell in front of store. That's what I'd do. Then take that money and donate some of it to charity. It's the holidays fam
You'd get robbed or police would make u leave u try that in my city. By trying to sell them at 60-80 above cost in front of the shoe store I'm speaking of.

Last edited:
In 2010 they released a Varsity Red and an Infrared version of these. In 2000 they released these with a darker infrared that was labeled "deep infrared." Plenty of pics on Google for you to judge for yourself
Yea I know the 2000 & 2010 releases are varsity red, just wanted the pov of somebody with them in hand.

Yea I know the 2000 & 2010 releases are varsity red, just wanted the pov of somebody with them in hand.
I guess u misread what i wrote. Only the 2010 was varsity red. The 2000 was deep infrared, and in 2010 they released an infrared version as well as a varsity red version.

I guess u misread what i wrote. Only the 2010 was varsity red. The 2000 was deep infrared, and in 2010 they released an infrared version as well as a varsity red version.

2010 infrared didn't look infrared imo. It was only a few shades lighter of the varsity red that dropped.

whelp enjoy today with ur famlies getting some morning lulz from this thread 

recap 

* dudes are the most scary paranoid people ever if u have copped before u will be fine online there is a millon of these things 

* The darker red is better in my opinon 

* The resellers will take a L about a week or 2 after release date tbh maybe sooner dudes are eatting to well 

* most people who strike out may not pay that price its black friday and the 11's are coming

* people blame bots for everything dude its a massive GR stop

* The sizing debate will never die

whelp enjoy today with ur famlies getting some morning lulz from this thread 

recap 
* dudes are the most scary paranoid people ever if u have copped before u will be fine online there is a millon of these things 
* The darker red is better in my opinon 
* The resellers will take a L about a week or 2 after release date tbh maybe sooner dudes are eatting to well 
* most people who strike out may not pay that price its black friday and the 11's are coming
* people blame bots for everything dude its a massive GR stop
* The sizing debate will never die

Lol that about sums it up

Last edited:
Long story short I am part of a local sneaker group on Facebook and one of the kids in their works at finishline at the biggest mall in the state. They did a raffle for these and had so many pairs left over they were advertising on facebook. Dudes were literally getting pairs without signing up for the raffle. These will not be hard to get

Dang, the last time I was able to do that was when the Old Love, New Love package came out.
I tried to tell Yall about weekenddrop a week ago, but everyone said I was a troll and that they are "legit" just because niketalk verified em smh [emoji]128544[/emoji], been tellin yall I'm not new to this been doin it for years

Last time I did that was with the varsity red 6s walked in the store around 11am got my size

Back
Top Bottom