Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

What with go good with these?  
nthat.gif

Your city must be full of ghettos people than. I hope you are not by product of your environment.
Because u wouldn't be allowed to post up in front of a shoe store selling shoes for $250 when that shoe store is selling them for $185, that's makes it ghetto? The police would prob save you from yourself before anything happened if u really attempted that. Pretty sure that's illegal anyway, cause its loitering.

Your city must be full of ghettos people than. I hope you are not by product of your environment.
every city has ghettos and quite of few sneaker fights take place in cali 

pretty sure the good folks at fairfield mall would agree i hope you are not a product of ur enviorment sir 

i hate blanket statements shows a lack of culture and understanding of the world around you and should be avoided at all cost really make u look bad good sir!!!

Last edited:
That wasn't my point.

Pickyourshoes gets their kicks from New Balance, Asics and Adidas.

They wouldn't send a sketchy e-mail back unable to state where they got their kicks.

I bought a pair of countdown pack jordan 3s in 2009 or 2010 from pickyourshoes they were real even gave me half the countdown box paid 256 shipped back on topic I think if you miss this infrared 6 release be Patient resell prices will drop as more releases drop

My local spot only does raffles for the Black Friday releases and XIs...got my pair locked in locally.  24 pairs for my mall/store is A LOT.

Still want 3 pairs.  Will try online in the AM for the other 2.

Good luck all.

Back
Top Bottom