Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Im about to give up fam. I'm pretty patient as I waited 58mins to check out for my sport blues but Im tired asf. Been thrown out of line twice due to *connection error* and even if I don't cop I guess I'll save money and use it for holiday gifts. Will wait a few more mins and see whats up.

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAILS FROM NDC!!!! PEOPLE IN EUROPE ARE GETTIN EM NOW, 5 HOURS AFTER BUYING!!!
I got through on the Nike site with my phone in about 20 minutes. I got a confirmation number, but like everyone else I haven't received an e-mail.
What sbbn1k said. I received my confirmation email after  2hrs. On another note, it's pretty obvious that NDC couldn't handle "traffic" in Greece, let alone the US...

hang tight = another 55 mins? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pizza for breakfast 
nthat.gif

Good luck to all still trying online..these are definitely everywhere.

Got my pair about a week and a half ago from a local mom and pop. Just got my girls pair from my iPhone on LTE connection with only a 6 minute wait while driving lol.

Going to go pick up the raffles I won later today to double up. Cant complain! 
happy.gif

I'm about 15 years in too, yea whenever somebody tells me they copped from Eastbay w no bots i just assume they're lying. I'm legit probably 0/75 on Eastbay.
I got 2 pairs of 88's on EB without bots.  Pure luck man. Just keep trying and adding to cart

Got my pair about a week and a half ago from a local mom and pop. Just got my girls pair from my iPhone on LTE connection with only a 6 minute wait while driving lol.

Going to go pick up the raffles I won later today to double up. Cant complain! :D

cool

Checked out on EB and STILL in line on NDC..Dis would be sum ******** if I wasn't half drunk already! :rofl:

my best bro got through on NDC, sz 11.5  He wants the ronnie feigs today, so after me striking out formyself, he dropped a miracle on me and said I can grab them.

YAY

FNL tripping right now

4x I've been able to add to cart, but not able to check out

Now the site looks to be down

I hope my connect came through.  I was only going to order online as a backup.

I'm about 15 years in too, yea whenever somebody tells me they copped from Eastbay w no bots i just assume they're lying. I'm legit probably 0/75 on Eastbay.

The problem with that site is you have to click add to cart for a log time and I ain't got the patience lol. Some people that do get through and the rest, bots yo.

I can't remember the last time I was successful on Eastbay.

Granted, I rarely cop anything anymore, but that site had the worst success ratio of all the standard mainstream sites for me.

Back
Top Bottom