Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Over/Under on casual customers going to stores today and the websites at 8am, expecting these to release. Only to find out they released yesterday. Sadderday indeed...

Got shipping from NDC on the GS pair, but men's pair I ordered for my friend is still In Progress. Saw a couple other people post the same thing.

Additional sizes starting to grey out(10.5) hopefully we get action soon, can't believe jimmy jazz site snatched pair I added errr
same thing happened to me with jj. i was an idiot and stumbled around for a free shipping code. what a moron i am. smh.

I don't think I've seen this before for a production date range but I don't question their authenticity since I bought it from store retailers today, both size 9.5:

Finish Line:
Right = 6/11/14 - 6/27/14 (Not a typo)
Left = 6/11/14 - 6/27/14 (again, not a typo)

Nike Las Vegas
Right = 5/14/14 - 6/17/14
Left = 5/14/14 - 6/17/14

My prod. dates are 6/11/14 - 7/23/14 I bought em from finish line so definitely legit anybody else have these dates?

View media item 1280502
Overall I'm happy with these. The infrared 23 is something they're trying to make a thing I suppose given that they've been using this for almost all infrared releases. Will these soles yellow though... That's a huge question for me.

Back
Top Bottom