Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Purchased the White Infrared VI's, earlier this year, in case I could not get yesterday's release. Very happy to say I got my pair of Black Infrared VI's, so in theory, I bought the 2014 Infrared pack. The last time I bought the Black Infrared it was in 2000 with the NIKE swoosh on the back. My High School basketball sneaker, which I still own. Purchased this release for sentimental purposes. Plus, most black colorways for Jordan's are easy to clean, which maximize durability. Took a general photo of both Infrared VI releases for comparison.

We can't have opinions here. Against the unwritten rules on NT.

But I did gasp when I saw these greater than 3's. Like a nut shot.

Saying these are not even a top 5 black/red model isn't saying anything crazy. You guys do realize that top 5 list is a tough one, right? I had no problem whatsoever with that statement.

JUST WOKE UP..

and realized now how NDC wouldn't let me add to my cart 

untill the wish list trick

and i missed again...

I will find a extra 10.5 ...  The Search For Animal Chin Continues...

Check your PM bro. Maybe a tip in finding one.

Last edited:
Lol...Champs...Eastbay...and FTA and FTL trolling with having 9.5, 10 and 11 still showing lol

Now its the waiting game. Cant wait to have em though its been a while since i purchased some j's

Any more advise people? I afraid of getting wrong size

Anyone please??
Go to the mall, try on a Jordan 1 (any store will have Mids to try on), get half size down from that in the 6's.

Last edited:
Called perpetrating back in my day. Couldn't even fathom doing something so tacky.

Yes...we too called it perpetrating. But honestly I don't have enough brand loyalty to care. Nike not cutting me a check and lord knows I give them enough of my money...I wear what I want.

Dudes wear nothfaces with nikes...is that really that different?

that N/A 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Called perpetrating back in my day. Couldn't even fathom doing something so tacky.
How is it tacky? Do people really care that much regarding brand mix-matching? Unless Nike is cutting a check to everyone who solely wears their brand with their sneakers, I don't see the problem. I, personally, don't mix-match the brands but that's solely due to me not owning anything but Nike. I've seen it done and it doesn't bother me like some people here that post about it.

Yes...we too called it perpetrating. But honestly I don't have enough brand loyalty to care. Nike not cutting me a check and lord knows I give them enough of my money...I wear what I want.

Dudes wear nothfaces with nikes...is that really that different?
Northface & Nike guy here. I'm not sure what issue some people have. I'm guessing their jeans and khakis are made by Nike, too. 
roll.gif

aye rns tho be patient guys probably couple restocks in the following restocks with these .. Jordan brand know better now ..

Man I wish JB did this black/infrared 6 right. Just seeing that 2000 pair makes me have regret a buying this year's pair. Forget the nike air on the 2000, the material they used looks way better. My opinion.

Back
Top Bottom